have to preform major surgery on the superdog

That's it.The lifters that they repair for my friend looks good.They replace the hard face and grind.One of the engines had a problem with coolant in the oild so he replaced the engine and give the old one to me and I took the cam and lifters out for my self.I have used them in a engine of mine but have not put the truck to work yet.

glenn akers

Bet that made quite a bit of noise while it was running.

Sure did was an exhaust valve for number 4 so was popping thru the intake and had noticeable miss. Had to have allen's towing come and retrieve it from cp 600 tow and 3100 in parts but that is a new balancer and motor mounts plus cam and 12 lifters

PAI will not sell to individuals so you will have to find a parts store that distributes for them. The place I go through doesn't search the entire parts catalog, they try to sell other brands or will say they can't get it but if I look it up online and give them the part number they will order it. Since it has to ship from PAI, I typically just have them drop ship to my house. The place I go through charges no more than $12 for shipping and I have paid as little as $6 depending on how much I had purchused. A person could also wait for the normal shipment but that is usually over a week or so.

The quality I think is better than some Mack OEM an example is I bought hood latches, the Mack latches were in a box saying Mack OEM and made in China they were squared and rough stamped, the PAI were made in America and had rounded corners and looked and felt better and better finish. The local Mack dealer buys from PAI also. I bought some wheel studs half were stamped PAI in a Mack sealed plastic bag. I needed them they were like $10 each, I bought some more later on using my other parts source and they were like $3 each same ones.

Robert

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

I bought my PAI rebuild kit from the local fleetpride for 1300 dollars out the door they give me the discount the company I work for gets I put it under their account and pay cash for it makes a big difference in price when they spend half million a year for parts and pay their bill every ten days they get great rates