pic from 30 years ago

carlotpilot

That can't be you.....

You are not wearing boots.

I started wearing them shortly after that. I lived in my Nike Cortez(white with the red swish on them) back then. Boots are the only thing you can still get in the same basic style. You can't buy that style Nike anymore. At least from where I've looked. I just get plain black ones now anyway to keep from looking dirty.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Is that the Cruise-er that Braydon had for sale?

No this one was WL786LST38709,we bought this one brand new,traded a '68 F785ST in on it. Dad drove this one for 2 years,it was the truck I learned to drive on and took my test in.When Dad got his new green one in '80,it passed down to a hired driver. I drove it for a short time in '85 between my '67 F611 and my '76 R600. It was sold on a Taylor&Martin auction in Peoria ,IL in 1988 and I lost track of it.

Barely a gleam in my parents eyes.

Here you go Larry bring back the good old days. Not sure your size or I would ship you a pair. (about 10.5 if I recall, but they are out of stock)

http://m.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Cortez-Basic-Leather-06-White-Varsity-Red-316418-162-/251788621300?nav=SEARCH

Thanks Dave. The "original" version had a blue streak in the bottom tread, not red. Ya, well you can't have everything.

With the work I get into...they'd be black before the end of the day LOL!!! Guess that is why I buy black shoes today. My boots are all dark colors also.

• Like 1

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"