I did but the .pdf is all that I have now. All the vidio was takin down about two years ago. It was up for around 8 years though. All that I can do with it on this side of the country is Drag Race, no real pullin going on. Anyone have an Idea of what she would run? I would hope 14's

Edited by AZB755V8

I did but the .pdf is all that I have now. All the vidio was takin down about two years ago. It was up for around 8 years though. All that I can do with it on this side of the country is Drag Race, no real pullin going on. Anyone have an Idea of what she would run? I would hope 14's

use your GPS on a measured 1/4 mile or what I use Racer IQ to tune and test on my Android.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I have used GPS on the phone in my other truck for speed, The Speedo was off about 11mph I found. I am putting all new gauges in this truck, a GPS speedo was at the top of the list. My kids do the marked off 1/4 mile thing with their car friends, I just have to find out where it's at! I go to Wildhorse Strip, its only 20 minutes from the house, gota be a dad and promote the right (safe) way. Plus have to trailer my cars anyway.

Edited by AZB755V8

My Best Was 14.90 with Similar HP and 9 speed Mack trans

That's what I was thinking, She pulls like a 14.xx sec. but a time slip is proof, not just talk!! With the new intercooler low14's. I'll see in a month or two.

I got a Mack 18 spd but will be skipping about every 4 gears, shiftin cost time. There's a good 2000 rpm range to work with when she's on the turbo.

Did you get a new pump set-up recently? What are you runnin?

I Start in 6th run it like 4 speed . This was with stock V pump and 3.6 holset turbo and Francis Headers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBd3BRT5Hf0

And Some dirt Drags

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XynhmtYRX4s

The 14.90 was with 13mm Vpump and same Turbo sorry no vid of that.

Currently i have 13mm pump and .25-6 hole injs with 3.9 Holset turbo will be getting 4.1 turbo in couple weeks.

I Start in 6th run it like 4 speed .

The 14.90 was with 13mm Vpump and same Turbo sorry no vid of that.

Currently i have 13mm pump and .25-6 hole injs with 3.9 Holset turbo will be getting 4.1 turbo in couple weeks.

Got to admit your truck moves out like few I have seen!! Have to line up side by side some day.

That is where I was going to start but that is 3 Hi on the low side, on an 18spd, 3.76 locker rears, then up from there. Man I have an Old H5 Holset 3.6@60psi. It comes on at 1800rpm's. what the heck will that 4.1 come in at? Will it be making the same boost? I have Frances doing some work for me now. He said I could go bigger but the only thing was raising the rpm range and the same 60psi. Thinking of going with 14mm plungers with the inline, I like smoke!!

When we test drove it a few years age going 60 them hammers it to 85 in about 3 second, Dan said the speedo was right and take a look at the car we just passed. All I could see was smoke ,sorta felt like James Bond with one bad ass smoke screen with the car breaking though about 200 feet back.

You would probably want to start in 11th or 12th. What rpm u turning now and what injs u got?

3.9 turbo has titanium comp wheel makes it a Little harder to spool starts to really pull about 2000 rpm , wont do any thing till i get 25 to 30 psi boost.

with the headers actually have lower boost then with stock manifolds , i think because they flow better. When pulling i get about 60 psi

Don,t know what i will have with 4.1 but i need more air have plenty of fuel.

You would probably want to start in 11th or 12th. What rpm u turning now and what injs u got?

3.9 turbo has titanium comp wheel makes it a Little harder to spool starts to really pull about 2000 rpm , wont do any thing till i get 25 to 30 psi boost.

with the headers actually have lower boost then with stock manifolds , i think because they flow better. When pulling i get about 60 psi

Don,t know what i will have with 4.1 but i need more air have plenty of fuel.

She really lugs starting in that gear but you maybe right, that only give me 3 shifts in a 1/4 mile. I don't get to 18 before that, top end is scary. It'll do an EZ 125mph on 65 mph rated front floats... well she is good for more with .78 over and 3.76 rears but tires are an issue.

RPM's are governed at 4500, where you at?. 13mm Pump was done in 2004 at Antrim with sized nozzles, have the tip spec. but need to find it. It has 60-62psi boost up to then. I can't knock headers in an E9, but don't understand how they can work with all the back pressure before the turbo. All the exhaust has to go through those little 2" cross-over tubes and turbo hot side or do you use bigger, tubes, housing? I had to modify some stuff to get the H5 Holset to fit right and get the blanket on it. It was the biggest housing and mount I could fit.

I still use this truck to pull a drop deck so I need the turbo at 1500rpm's. I maybe as far as I can go and still use it for both fun and work. That it why the second intercooler I can turn on when needed for 125 extra HP.

I really have not heard of getting much more than 65psi boost out of a single stage turbo set up. To get more boost, compounding turbos, heavy engine mods, a lot of tuning and Big Big Bucks!!!

PM me if you want to share.

You can do over 100 psi boost in a single charger easy, but very expensive to do so. Mine did over 70 last season now it gets around 65psi now with Francis Headers. I am upgrading to a better 4.1 charger this offseason. Albert and I are limited to a 4.1 max.

What are your EGT's at? Boost is nice, but the secret to make these motors really run lies with EGTs. Also 4,500 is pushing your luck. I am governed at 4k, a lot of guys don't go over 4. Do you have stock heads?

Here is a video of my v8

• Like 1

If you want to work the truck you might want to stay with Turbo you have. ant bigger and you will have to keep wound up to keep egt down.

I'm govn to 4000, Frances has two different size crossover tubes i have the smaller one now.

I have a valve on mine to lock back brakes so i can ride clutch to get boost up before i leave line. Ran Lipe clutch for years doing that.

Now i have 4 disk crower clutch.

post-14252-0-89644700-1447112143_thumb.jpost-14252-0-23476200-1447112168_thumb.j

post-14252-0-76956100-1447112791_thumb.j

• Like 1

Your Superliner really runs,WOW! Is that with a 13mm V Pump?

EGT gets to 1050-1100 under load but I have not had it pullin or draging myself yet. It Is goverened at 4500 but I have not had it there for more than a second or two playing around. No I do not have stock heads on this engine. Francis is doing another set for me now for the other engine to.

I still use this truck and turbos comin on at 2000rpm plus doesn't work for me now. Where are those 4.1 comin in at? I should talk to Dale about it in a week or two when I am at his place.

You can do over 100 psi boost in a single charger easy, but very expensive to do so. Mine did over 70 last season now it gets around 65psi now with Francis Headers. I am upgrading to a better 4.1 charger this offseason. Albert and I are limited to a 4.1 max.

What are your EGT's at? Boost is nice, but the secret to make these motors really run lies with EGTs. Also 4,500 is pushing your luck. I am governed at 4k, a lot of guys don't go over 4. Do you have stock heads?

Here is a video of my v8

Fuckin' eh? nice

Fun is what they fine you for!

My name is Bob Buckman sir,. . . and I hate truckers.

Since you guys are talking turbos; mine was replaced shortly before I bought it.... It says AirResearch M12.... Is that a good thing?

Not sure never had one or saw one?

Had 700 hp with mine with all stock parts easily. Then went to Antrims industrial type inj and BorgWarner (JohnDeere) turbo. That was a good play and work combo.

Not sure never had one or saw one?

Had 700 hp with mine with all stock parts easily. Then went to Antrims industrial type inj and BorgWarner (JohnDeere) turbo. That was a good play and work combo.

Air Research M12 is the only ID I can find on it... cast right into the intake housing. I can't find anything on it myself....

I've heard this before about the John Deere turbo.....

How does it run with air research turbo?

JohnDeere turbo make them as snappy as car.

Don't know, haven't put a load on it yet. I have to admit, I'm turbo-stupid.... As far as bobtailing around, it seems pretty snappy, but maybe thats more to do with the pump? Its my first E9. Honestly don't know much about them (obviously)