When should white people start looting and destroying cities?

Dirtymilkman

black lives only matter when it benefits them..... just like last week in Troy Ny near Albany. two cops shop by by BLACK men while they were stealin a car. my thought is the cops probably second guessed themselves about shooting the suspect because of the repercussions and that gave the black guys time to shoot them....

• Like 2

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

Update story says they caught the suspect at his mommy's house. Story makes it sound like his mother turned him in. If she did, thank the Lord because they would have never got him going by the media description: "man 20-25, 5'10"-6', white shirt red shortsin a red pickup,"

SOME lives matter. The chicken-shit murderer who shoots someone in the back, well, his life really DOESN'T matter. It is of no value and has no place in the civilized world. Therefore, when tried and found guilty, he will be executed eventually.

I tell my kids you may very well see revolution in their lifetime. We are on an unsustainable course with far too many deadbeats gaming the system and taking money they did not earn. The people that go to work each day and keep this train on the tracks are increasingly angry and bitter about the way these one way politicians on both sides are destroying the nation we love. I have a Remington 870 12ga SuperMag shotgun, a Remington 700 CDL 30.06 rifle, 3 pistols of various sizes, an increasing supply of ammo and a 4 wheel drive. Any of these lowlifes come in my neighborhood they go home in a box.

Time to get an AR or AK also :)

To have obummer say "All Lives Matter"..... Good Luck!

Everybody knows that he only leads from behind.

Fits doesn't? He is an Arse Hole

Talk of Biden/Obama in 2016 . . .

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

be pretty neat,,,,buncha us get together and burn down ferguson,,,and start chanting,,,,,oh whats the matter chumps,,,,,,paybacks such a bitch,,,,,,ohhhhh ya thats rite were all to busy working and paying thier bills for them.....how rude of me to even think of organizing such a cool mission.hahahahahahahahaha...bob

When should white people start looting?

-I dunno about you but I kinda frown on burning out my own neighborhood, grocery stores, etc that are all owned and operated by my friends and neighbors, let alone the fact that they all benefit me in my daily life.

Logic matters.

Jim

Watt's. Newark, Plilly, East L.A., South Bronx, New Orleans, Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Ferguson and DC. . . .50 years of us picking up the pieces and giving in. I for one am sick and tired of it! Cheaper to move the businesses out, create a DMZ to cut them off and let them live in the mess they made. Want to act like savages? Live like savages.

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE