Happy Easter

39 Baby Mack

Every body have a healthy and safe Easter. My rabbits and lamb are all dressed and ready for dinner after their Club Westinghouse vacations. Paul

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Happy Easter my friends!

In my neck of the woods there's other date for Easter since the most are Russian Orthadox.

About 2 weeks of difference I think.

I personaly am not in trust although too wish you a nice day.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Had the day off from festivities... Visited mom & dad last week for mom's birthday and all the kids are visiting elsewhere... So I got some more work done on the F-model. Got hubs & wheels back on the new axle. Back on its feet after several months on jacks. Not much time left before York!

After the truck work was done, enjoyed corned beef and cabbage dinner, since we skippered St. Patrick's day (corned beef is WAY cheaper after March 17).

Hope you all had a happy Easter doing what you enjoy with those you love.

Gregg

happy easter to all dont have to many hot cross buns or chocy eggs

Do you blokes in the US have hot cross buns ???????? man if I eat any more Im gunna look like one :banana::banana::banana::banana:

Paul

The regional chains have them but I asked at Wal*Mart and the "baker" had no clue what I was talking about. Many people have only heard of them because that was the name of the first song they were taught when learning to play the recorder in elementary school music class.

Jim

Paul we do indeed have Hot Cross Buns here in the states,allthough they are getting harder to find due to the "Politically Correct" BS that's running rampant in our world! I love em'!!!!!.....................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.