Does that have juice brakes and a tandem hydrovac for braking system set up? Love the colors, the attention to detail and the quality of the work there. That will be an awesome ride when done![/quote Yes, had all of the brake cylinders redone and the hydro vac rebuilt. I made all of the new brake lines. Body shop did all the paint work. I haven't done much lately since my wife has been sick, but have a retired Mack man who is a good friend that keeps going on it. The whole group has done a good job.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Set back tonight head gasket leaking, machine shop said they would re-do the head. Clutch was slipping in the LT, it is a push type clutch, adjusted it, will check it out tomorrow. All bad news tonite, had hoped to spend the last month before shows just polishing, want to spend this weekend on the tanker, but it don't look good. Too many projects too little time.Thanks for all your nice comments. Dave