Small, Medium, Large....and.....Extra Small?

1958 F.W.D.

Congrats; Ya know medical science has determined what causes this, just ask your Doc about it.

And as for the snipping; just keep in mind what you get to do to prove it worked.

• Like 1

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

Congratulations Randy!!! Best of luck to you and your wife....but especially your wife! I just got back from Disney myself....Makes me wonder....How'd you like Disney? It was insane with two kids....can't imagine three or four.

Congratulations Randy!!! Best of luck to you and your wife....but especially your wife! I just got back from Disney myself....Makes me wonder....How'd you like Disney? It was insane with two kids....can't imagine three or four.

I can't believe Disney had either one in the mood. Could not get the eff out of there soon enough.

We LOVE Disney, was our fourth time as a family, and my wife's 12th time in her entire life. We have it down to a science. We like to go in late september when the weather down there is beginning to cool off, plus the kids are all in school, and it is the least crowded time there. My wife has Disney planning down to the crossed T's and dotted i's......Not to the point that she's obsessed, but she does have the days planned out as to which park we will be at- you have to plan it somewhat or you will go insane.

It's all in where you stay and how you arrive, too. In order to have an enjoyable stay, you have to stay in a resort on site, or else you will go insane trying to get there and leave every day. Sure you will pay more (and that depends on how hard you beat the shit out of them to get a better rate- my wife kicks them in the balls HARD every time we go......) She has friends that stay in time shares off site for way cheaper than we stay on site. Sure you can do that- BUT....Yer gonna pay out the wazoo to park at Disney every day, not to mention the added time to drive there, drive back to your timeshare......and all the other hassles like buying food, cooking it, cleaning up, etc etc etc.

Screw that. Vacation is vacation. I wanna let someone else do it all!!!!!! (hmmmm how did she get pregnant again?)

• Like 2

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

We went for a week, Stayed at Disney......did the whole package thing with meals...tickets....E.t.c. By the end of the week I could see what your talking about as far as planning. You figure out where stuff is and kinda what's going on. It's amazing all the different angles they've come up with to relieve you of every last dollar in your wallet. It's also amazing how the place is run.....very impressive. The kids had a great time and to me that's what it's all about......but they were very happy to be home....or maybe they were just happy to be out of the truck....took us 26 hrs down and 23 back

We went for a week, Stayed at Disney......did the whole package thing with meals...tickets....E.t.c. By the end of the week I could see what your talking about as far as planning. You figure out where stuff is and kinda what's going on. It's amazing all the different angles they've come up with to relieve you of every last dollar in your wallet. It's also amazing how the place is run.....very impressive. The kids had a great time and to me that's what it's all about......but they were very happy to be home....or maybe they were just happy to be out of the truck....took us 26 hrs down and 23 back

We drove the first two times in 06 and 08. In 10 we flew- and I swore I would never drive down again!!!! :notworthy:

My grandmother that raised me taught all us grandkids how to clip coupons watch sale ads & how to save $ where we can .

WELL Im pretty good @ myself BUT 1 of my cousins is So good @ clipping & saving . She clipped coupons & saved her way to Disney World Twice already in the last 3 yrs .

& my aunt & uncle used to go every year or every other year since she & her brother were kids .

& Her & her husband are talking about going again & they don't have Yard Apes err I mean kids yet . I Can only imagine how its going to be when they do have kids . :loldude:

:mack1:

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude:

Hey that is great! You took time off, went to Disney, got a good solid piece of ...well you know and now you've got another little helper on the way. It's a blessing. As for the "procedure", I recommend two good bags of frozen pees or frozen corn. The canned stuff is a bad idea. Don't let them thaw completely as the next time it comes out of the freezer it will be one big block of ice and that's no good. Even weight distribution will be a good thing. Go easy and follow doctors orders. And yah there is no really comfortable way to determine if the weapon is unloaded or not...You can try your luck of wait three months and take the test.

Congrats!

Nevermind- I was gonna post a gif of someone, but I can't do it

Green put a cork in it. or wear a rain coat

Rain coats don't work. I was wearing a rain coat when we conceived our second, even had the damn hood up!

You should post the gif as a public service message. Now THAT'S safe sex.

• Like 2

Jim

Not to get into explicit detail.......but Demon Seed Number Four was spawned the night that (the battle axe) Mother In Law (who was also at Disney with us) took all the kids to Magic Kingdom. SWMBO and I were supposed to have gone to a romantic dinner by ourselves but snuck back to the room and went down to the hot tub....then back to the room for some room service....use your perverted imaginations after that,,,,,,,