JT's Macungie Pics

That Titan/90 was a gorgeous restoration. I hate to see what the price tag on that was. That was my pick of the show. v12 Detroit was awesome.

That half sized Pete was very cool. I wanted to talk with the guy about how it was built but no one was there. I also wanted to speak with the owner of the Chevy Bison but the guy was never by his truck.

Sorry I can't look over them so far. And over my own also. Hope you guys who weren't there enjoy the pics. The weather was perfect to do them.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

"That Titan/90 was a gorgeous restoration. I hate to see what the price tag on that was. That was my pick of the show. v12 Detroit was awesome."

That V12 Chevy was stunning. It looks like it was even started or driven. There was no soot buildup in the stacks.

I would have liked to have spent more time at the show and met more members but I was with a group of cranky old guys that wanted to eat and get back to Jersey. I took a lot of pics but I felt I was rushed most of the day. You just can't walk for two hours and see everything and everybody.

"If it's all the sime to you... I'll droyve that tankah"   Max Rockatansky (The Road Warrior)

Great picutes. Sorry I did not get to talk to you more, JT. I was searching for my nephew who was gone for 2 hours. He was just looking at trucks. That was a nice Titan. I especially like the picture of the back of it because it has my son in it. That is me holding Wes. He is 3 months old. Mike

That V12 Chevy was stunning. It looks like it was even started or driven. There was no soot buildup in the stacks.

I would have liked to have spent more time at the show and met more members but I was with a group of cranky old guys that wanted to eat and get back to Jersey. I took a lot of pics but I felt I was rushed most of the day. You just can't walk for two hours and see everything and everybody.

it was trailer in , stacks were put on at the show.