The last time I saw his B's was in his Far Rockaway NY yard where he had them lined up in his yard I counted I think 6 or 8 at the time (1990) I think he might still be runnin some of them, I know he still has some 15 yders and some of the older CCC mixers that he is still running. Good people an a good company! I did some haulng into there Far Rock location back then and was treated and paid well!

BULLHUSK

Ya wanna find out what it says? Just call em and they will tell ya!

Brilliant!!! I can imagine the call ... "Yeah, Hi ... Ernie Bullhusk suggested that I call you to find out what was taped to the door of your B model a few weeks ago when Dogonit passed by and took pictures of it."

Someone has done a very nice job in restoring that mixer. Don't think I would use it for work anymore. I would like to see it in person. Can you get some inside shots and more info on it?

mike

Unfortunately, I live 4 1/2 hours from Brooklyn on a good day. I was in Queens visiting family, and just happen to make a trip to Brooklyn.

Edited by DOGONIT

I was in Queens on Friday delivering a Chevelle. 8 hours to go 150 miles round trip. What a fuster cluck that was near LaGuardia. Cars in accidents all over the place, jackknifed car carrier on the BQE making me go north over the GWB which was a 1.5 hour ordeal just to go 10 miles. Car played chicken with a 379 Pete and lost. No one gives you an inch when you have a trailer.

I hate driving in NY.