Great Dane Pup Trailer

Then you would not mind if a friend and I use it for some hauling of fertilizer. We'll be glad to rinse it out once we get through with it.

Your a real pal Ken......LOL

mike

Work$$$$$ for me! Cash up front. :D

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Ken scrape down that 5th wheel and then re-grease it!!!!

I will bring it to Macungie and you can do it. It will give you something to do with your hands. :)

Yea I need to take the time and clean all the old grease out of the grooves and underneath.

Ken

Looks great. Now you need to take it to a sign shop and have wraps made that advertise "Martian" rolls!

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

Looks great. Now you need to take it to a sign shop and have wraps made that advertise "Martian" rolls!

Martian rolls? I think not since they stiffed me on the CH612s. I was thinking a big Mack logo, a John Deere logo, and a Cockshutt arrow logo.

I should get one of those rear door decals that looks like it is open and shows the front of a MH or farm tractor.

• Like 1

Ken

Martian rolls? I think not since they stiffed me on the CH612s. I was thinking a big Mack logo, a John Deere logo, and a Cockshutt arrow logo.

I should get one of those rear door decals that looks like it is open and shows the front of a MH or farm tractor.

Or get some quality pictures from OD of stranded women on the back.. Or mobile brothel

"Martian rolls? I think not since they stiffed me on the CH612s."

That's why I said "Martian" rolls; to spoof them. You know something like "So good they are out of this world and better than any made in PA."

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

Outfit looks great Ken! almost makes me homesick for my "moving days" (not really) some nice ideas thrown around,personally I say install a bar/keg cooler and make it the official BMT mobile clubhouse!........................Mark

• Like 1

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.