2 New Arrivals,1 Departure.

Nice saves superdog! What's the plans for the rs? And yes how is the shoulder coming along? Nice brockway also. Mike

After trying to climb up in the Brockway today,I might just cut it in half and weld the wrecker half to the RS and make it a wrecker.I didn't think I did that much today,but bythe time we were done and Joey left,it was time for a pain pill.Damn thing has been acting like it wants to pop outta joint,so I guess it ain't healing right or something.

Yea i'll say a nice find. Hope ya won't miss the lost pup. I probably would. I would have to be 3-0 to stay satisfied. Ok Mike, I cannot laugh about your shoulder. Looking back on last year, I hope next week for me want be as bad. I thought I would give myself an early Christmas present for the Doc to fix my left shoulder. Actually the rotator cuff and bicep will get put back on the bone where it belongs. Everyone asks me how did I do it. I just say that it is the wear and tear of all the 43 years of working.

mike

Yes it does,supposed to be a good runner,and it has air start.I think it was an old Hermann Bros.(now Transwood) truck.

10-4! Hermann Bros. was a tank outfit,right, out of Nebraska?

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

10-4! Hermann Bros. was a tank outfit,right, out of Nebraska?

Yep,they were based out of Omaha,they used to have a terminal south of me near Ft.Madison,trucks used to be a robin egg blue,there's a patch on the back of my cab where the darker blue has rubbed off showing the robin egg color.They had several short wheelbase,V8 Westerns with bobbed bumpers and air starters.I have a B613LST that was also an ex-Hermann truck,it has an aluminum hood, cast aluminum air cleaner,air start,and aluminum beam Hendrickson suspension.
  • Like 1