Chicago R models

Hell Peter Mack kids don't play in the dirt with toys anymore it's above alot of them they don't even look at trucks or construction or farm stuff yet to this day it's dangerous for me in farm country lookin at equipment find myself on the shoulder lol

I think there are still a few kids out there that like this stuff, but most don't know or care about it.

I can't wait until someone sees me randomly on route 47 and galena or 88 and post a picture of my truck :)

Well I finally saw dds92780 randomly on rt 47 the other day. He has not been on the forum in awhile I noticed.

post-13943-0-08224300-1399515277_thumb.j

• Like 2

Damn those Lucas boys are in my town they take good care of those rd s gotta start watching for Peter Mack see those tanzallio guys alot was on south side at kcbx on 100th and saw a stork Mack with a bulk trailer from the window of my haul truck

• Like 1

What kind of a moron would part that out???

I do know the truck it will be going on. Was a very sharp black Superliner, very well kept. Will probably be better off in its new home

than just sitting in a field. Been parked for almost 20 years now.

Yes it is I'd be interested in parts from it the dispatcher for Catom said he taught he sold something off of it so if you know the guy give him a heads up to stop in the shop it's sitting by and ask for Nick I have cash and would pull the parts myself

Yes it is I'd be interested in parts from it the dispatcher for Catom said he taught he sold something off of it so if you know the guy give him a heads up to stop in the shop it's sitting by and ask for Nick I have cash and would pull the parts myself

Superliner update! They made quick work of this one. The cab and hood are off to its new owner. IH Farms, I put the word in for you.

Not sure what is going to happen to the rest of the truck, but it never hurts to ask. Best of luck.

post-13943-0-88576200-1400378447_thumb.j

post-13943-0-91496200-1400378457_thumb.j

• Like 1