Chicago R models

Remember the old r models and the rd s siebert trucking had and ruffalo sewer and water had a mice superliner lowboy truck

Ruffalo had a really cool looking Value Liner service truck. I brought some gravel to a sewer job they did in Elgin 6 or 7 years

ago and I don't think I've seen them since. Are they still in business?

ruffalo's superliner sold for around $10K I think at their auction. Probably well worth it!

No ruffalo went out when the times took a dump they sold the superliner of a Pete had it a couple years then locked the doors

Well that answers that. Would explain why I have not seen them.

How was Walcott had to put 2 hoist hoses on my truck so that shot that day never made any of those shows so far damit

It was ok. Superdog has the Mack pictures posted up. Alot of the same trucks as years past and it seems like truck attendance was down

but still a decent time. July 25,26,27 there is a decent show in Rantoul IL called the Top Gun Large Car shootout. It's held at the old Air Force

Base. That one wouldn't be to bad a drive for you. I would suggest to go Friday or Saturday because as soon as they hand out the trophies

at 11 on Sun the place clears out. Really only needs to be a two day show.

I did run a "Euclid or Terex Green" 22 tonner @ Marengo! Damn near the most fun you can have with your clothes on! Lol!

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA