Chicago R models

This is a company that used to run all black and red R-models. CSX, Chicago Suburban Express. I caught a couple of their CH's

lately. I didn't think they had any R's left but early this spring I saw a red/black R-model tow truck heading north on 55 pulling in

one of the newer trucks. Didn't have time for a picture but would be a nice one to get.

post-13943-0-20472400-1408590278_thumb.j

post-13943-0-00959000-1408590289_thumb.j

I see boughton material has3 new pinnacles on the road don't know specs they do have air ride they had all 4 for sale 2hadair ride 2 had chamelback I do know that 2 had460xt and18speeds in them 200-300k on them I know they were well kept think 3sold already

They are 450 horse with alllison automatics and they haul ass!

Slow and Steady Wins the Race!

The Chi-Town Large Car show was last Saturday by Lynwood IL. I wanted to go but I had to work. A friend went, I asked him to get

me a picture of any Mack's there. He said the only one there was the Brites R-model, but he didn't get a picture while it was there,

so he found me one off of Facebook. This is a sharp looking truck. One of the best looking Mack's around this area.

Oh my God.

Jim

Saw something this morning you Chicago guys should be on the look out for! what I consider one of the best looking women I've ever seen driving a truck! I picked up in Gurnee,IL this morning,and was coming back towards the city on 294,when what pulls up next to me but a young looking Dolly Parton driving a Mack! I know,i know,no pictures or it didn't happen (way too much traffic to fool with phone/camera),but this girl was HOT!!!!! red and white RD single axle,looked like it may have been just painted,white two hole wheels,plastic fenders over the drives,pulling a crappy looking steel older model black 3 axle demolition dump.with abbonzio? abbonizio ? contractor rentals on it (black and yellow signs)maybe 30-35 years old, wearing a black tank top.tight-ass jeans with dagger fingernails (pink) and cowboy boots,if I had to guess,maybe something in the neighborhood of 38 DD's!!!!! I about burnt the old girl up trying to catch up for another look! I was next to her up to the 294/94 split,but considered going her way for just one more look!...............................Mark

• Like 2

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

red and white RD single axle,looked like it may have been just painted,white two hole wheels,plastic fenders over the drives,pulling a crappy looking steel older model black 3 axle demolition dump.with abbonzio? abbonizio ? contractor rentals on it (black and yellow signs)maybe 30-35 years old, wearing a black tank top.tight-ass jeans with dagger fingernails (pink) and cowboy boots,if I had to guess,maybe something in the neighborhood of 38 DD's!!!!!

That's one helluva detailed description. It's almost as if I was there!

Jim

Saw something this morning you Chicago guys should be on the look out for!

Can't say that I've ever seen that gal or truck before. Since you were up in that corner of the world I'm thinking maybe that was a WIS truck.

Either way I'll be on the lookout.

Today a friend of mine spotted the Rizzi RD's that have been put out to pasture. I was wondering what happened to these trucks as

I have not seen them in years but these pictures answered that question. A shame, they look like they are in decent shape just rotting

away in Aurora.

post-13943-0-00175100-1409195737_thumb.j

post-13943-0-91671100-1409195744_thumb.j

• Like 2

Today a friend of mine spotted the Rizzi RD's that have been put out to pasture. I was wondering what happened to these trucks as I have

not seen them in years but these pictures answered that question. A shame, they look like they are in decent shape just rotting away in

Aurora.

Did you post these just to challenge me to find them?
  • Like 1