All R-models, DMs, RDs, or CH's running or not

SparrTruck

Yes we do still have the old B67 that's missing the air compressor. If you'd like, just message me your e-mail address and I'll send you all the pictures I have of it. We've had it for a while, but when we first got it in we push started it and it fired up and we just left it at that since it was missing the compressor. Other than that the body is in real good shape, has the old concave back on the cab and the glass is all there, just a little bit of rust on the bottom of the passenger door I believe.

Yarnall I'm going to send you a message here shortly.

Edited by SparrTruck

No kidding, they export trucks and scrap ones in a junk yard and sell parts.. They buy up all older Macks and sell them to Afican Obamas. Not like they save them.

I have nothing at all against Sparr! dont get me wrong, just they are a bussiness in buying and selling Macks , not saving them for Americans to have forever.

No kidding, they export trucks and scrap ones in a junk yard and sell parts.. They buy up all older Macks and sell them to Afican Obamas. Not like they save them.

I have nothing at all against Sparr! dont get me wrong, just they are a bussiness in buying and selling Macks , not saving them for Americans to have forever.

heh,,,kinda had the same oppinion,,,but you said it first,,,and yes they need to bump watts for the plug.....bob

I'm not trying to hide anything, we definitely export most of our trucks. If you have an African wanting to give you $8,000 for a nice old R-model vs. a local logger who wants to give you $3,000, which one are you going to take? Don't get me wrong though, if a local wants to pay around the same price as the other guys I'll try and hold it or work something out with them on it. I'd rather sell them locally, but honestly it just doesn't work out that way 90% of the time.

The only real thing I would have to offer you all is parts from our yard. We get plenty of trucks in that just aren't worth fixing on our end that have lots of good parts. Also the export guys don't really like cabovers or Bmodels so those stay in America typically.

• 6 years later...
3 hours ago, Dieselfixer said:

I have a few old Macks to sell,  1988 DM685S dump, 1986 DM685S dump, 1966 Tractor, 1980 R tractor 1986 R Tractor, 2001 RD688S quad dump(have 2 of the 2001's. Would like to sell instead of scrapping. All of them are in Lumberton,NC 

Depending on the condition, somebody might want to restore the 66 tractor, what are the spec's on it?    terry:MackLogo:

On 11/14/2018 at 3:28 PM, Dieselfixer said:

I have a few old Macks to sell,  1988 DM685S dump, 1986 DM685S dump, 1966 Tractor, 1980 R tractor 1986 R Tractor, 2001 RD688S quad dump(have 2 of the 2001's. Would like to sell instead of scrapping. All of them are in Lumberton,NC 

why not post some pics

• Like 1