Well I got another V8 Superliner its an85 with an E9 450, rtx 9 spd and mack 44k 4:64 rears and now I need stuff for it to get it into shape, I am looking for anyone who has any E9 or superliner parts for sale or trade. I think I can get it driveable to make it to the ATHS fall show in Cookeville in September all I need is tires and a wheel seal, maybe some front end parts and lots of elbow grease. I will take any elbow grease anybody has laying around too, I am gonna polish it out and see what Ive got, Ill probably paint the frame and engine and replace some interior parts to get her decent and off we go.

post-5240-0-06706200-1343525740_thumb.jp

post-5240-0-65427900-1343525795_thumb.jp

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Yeah its not a factory visor and the mounts look crappy so I am ordering a 12"drop visor to try out on this one, Ill probably end up with a stocker but Ill give it a shot.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

I sniffed this one out like my last two Mack purchases,it was behind a building mixed in with several other trucks and as I went by something told me to stop and look at the trucks and there it was, I have some pretty neat plans for it I think. I have already found a 14' piece of outer frame rail that I plan to cut in half then take my camelback trunion loose from the frame and slide it back to the end of the inner frame and cut the outer back about a foot and attatch the new pieces to get my rear frame extended to where it needs to be. I think my math is right and that will give me a 280inch wheelbase right now its a 236, I will probably go with a set of miter cut 6" stacks and I have already ordered a drop visor now I just have to figure out what to do about a bumper, Id say 18 or 20 in with J&J brackets and led arrow turn signals like my old granite. I hate to say what I paid since it was a pretty good deal when compared to other E9 trucks on Truck Paper and in The Wheels of Time, Ill say it will be under $20,000 after I do all of the above and chrome out the dash and replace the seats and a few other pieces as long as I dont run into anything thats really messed up. I will probably be 5 years getting it like I want but thats what I wanted another E9 truck to tinker with, and yes I have Dale Franis's phone number if I decide to get really carried away. thanks for the comments, does anybody know where to get the mattresses that are notched for those sleepers the one in the truck hsa to go but I have never seen anyone selling those notched ones.

checked it out on youtube nice ride

it seems to run smooth anyway Ill make a better video of the whole truck next time I have a chance.

Nice truck.......

"does anybody know where to get the mattresses that are notched for those sleepers the one in the truck hsa to go but I have never seen anyone selling those notched ones".

I see you are from TN. If in east TN you might call Brothers Bedding in Knoxville. The original store up in Halls used to make custom mattresses for motorhomes. If not, they should be able to direct you to someone.

David

I just made this with my phone to prove it started so it doesnt show the whole truck I will make another one later in the week and post it I used to have several truck videos but they got deleted I will be making more soon, maybe just maybe video of an E9 pulling a lowboy making some sweet V8 sound. thanks for the comments I plan to have this truck at the ATHS show in Cookeville TN in September and the Chrome Country show in Smyrna TN in October. I have long wanted to get a Mack Truck show/cruise up somewhere in the Southeast I might have to really try now that I have a sleeper.