Superdog's Mack paradise.....Volume 1

I wish i had known of Mike (or BMT) back some years ago when i passed his place,i came close to wrecking my truck when i went by,just "rubbernecking"! sure is some collection! if my backyard looked like that,i'd never leave home! some really neat iron thats for sure! i would imagine an MB is something of a rarity in Iowa? thanks so much for sharing the pictures!...........................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

As a new comer here and still learning about the older Mack's, I have today that is one awesome collection. I love this old crusty stuff. I want to save every single one of them. I dig all the old wreckers, especially the twin screw black B (61?)

• Like 1

Thanks for the pictures I had no dought that Mike had a lot of trucks I just wise he was able to do more with them. But like most of us funds and time has us at a disavantage. Hope some one is able to fix them up some day. At least Mike has saved them from going to china for scrap.

Bob Gil

If it an't a Mack could it really be a truck???

Just no comments !

Olive, thanks alot for sharing them all !

I saw some of the trucks Mike posted in the gallery although whole the collection ...

Vlad

• Like 1

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

What a magnificant pictorial! Those photos could easily make a couple of years worth of calendars, I for one would buy a few copies! And Mike you certainly have gone "above and beyond the call of duty" when it comes to saving those beautiful trucks from insatiable iron shredder's appetite!

BRAVO!!! :twothumbsup::clap:

• Like 1