Whats your favorite non-Mack?

vision386

Since I grew up watching Movin On, I'm a KW fan at heart. All the big fancy bunks, long frames and such are cool, but I also like them stock appearing with classic 70's paint schemes.

scan0177.jpg.

• Like 2

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Since I grew up watching Movin On, I'm a KW fan at heart. All the big fancy bunks, long frames and such are cool, but I also like them stock appearing with classic 70's paint schemes.

scan0177.jpg.

I hate to admit it,but i gotta agree with you on this one,i always liked the classic W-model KW,i had the chance to drive one with a 3408 CAT,14 speed Spicer SST trans. prolly the fastest truck i ever drove!...................................Mark
  • Like 1

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

scan0177.jpg.

That rig is missing it's trailer...

sbtruck1.JPG

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

I actually was going to dig up a Sonny Pruitt version, but that brown one will do.

movin-on-t.jpg

I really wanted to buy this one, but it's way over priced. I looked at it a few years ago: Got an 8v92 and a 10 spd. The picture doesn't look bad, up close it's a disaster.

1977_Kenworth-5.jpg

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

scan0177.jpg.

gosh that looks just like the one "Snow Man" drove in "Smokey and the Bandit" right down to the colors :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Vlad, I always enjoy reading your post. But I'm starting to wonder about someone impressed by the size of some other guy's wood.

David,

I have taken it to account.

Just a problem of time and partly finished projects.

Promise to be more active :)

Really have seen woods of a great size at pictures with old Macks only.

Vlad

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012