Where is rob

mike69mackman

I can only say, I didn't see Rob here in Russia and didn't invite him to me,

so I can't keep the search company.

As for a serious, I haven't recieve any mail from him last weeks.

This way I also think "a call or visit is in order".

And hope he's Ok.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

I send him a text yesterday and haven't heard back. Strange.

Cell phone went to voice mail this morning. The shop number I have is disconnected. I tried the listed number and it's disconnected. Something isn't right.

I did some Google searching and didn't find anything in the newspapers with his name.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

He was at Macungie right? I think I saw him. I was talking to my buddy Joe Plaksa, and Joes like, do you know that guy over there? I said nope. Then Joes like, I think thats your buddy Rob. Then Joe told him I was Vinny, he said hey Vinny!!! I said Hey!! And we shook each others hand. Then he went back to talking to some other guy I didnt know. Then I went back to talking to Joe.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

I talked to Nicki. She said her dad is just fine. He has been really busy and she would let him know we were concerned about him.

Good to hear he is still among the "living". Perhaps he walked to Illinois from Reno for fuel and back to Reno. If he only carries 5 gallons at a time, he would have to make several trips....hmmm that would keep a person busy.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

I send him a text yesterday and haven't heard back. Strange.

Cell phone went to voice mail this morning. The shop number I have is disconnected. I tried the listed number and it's disconnected. Something isn't right.

I did some Google searching and didn't find anything in the newspapers with his name.

I've tried calling his cell phone every day, same thing. Last time he was missing I did a google search too, and he wasn't missing near this long then.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Rob is working as an organizer for Obama... That should flush him out!

I've been organizing his exit path. You know I wouldn't want to impede his progress moving back to Kenya.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.