The Rumor Mill

A little bridie has told me that there is going to be a B61 featured on CMT's 'Trick My Truck' in the near future! Of course Watt's & BMT are going to be involved and we will keep you posted as details develop, but that is all I can say right now! :ninja:

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

A little bridie has told me that there is going to be a B61 featured on CMT's 'Trick My Truck' in the near future! Of course Watt's & BMT are going to be involved and we will keep you posted as details develop, but that is all I can say right now! :ninja:

I just hope they don't mess with it too much. Some of the trucks they have done have been nice, but most of them have too much dumb gimicky stuff.

If it stays spoke wheels, one single 4 inch or so stack and not too much chrome it will look good, but chances are with what i have seen on that show it will have fancy budd wheels, 2 10 inch stacks and it will be shiny enough to make ray charles squint

I could not agree more, I hope the boys at trash my truck know what an ICON that the B-Model MACK is to everyone who knows anything about trucks. Barry if you have any input in this project be sure and remember to get the serial number to Fuzzy Buzzard Block

I could not agree more, I hope the boys at trash my truck know what an ICON that the B-Model MACK is to everyone who knows anything about trucks. Barry if you have any input in this project be sure and remember to get the serial number to Fuzzy Buzzard Block

Don't worry guys! No matter what they do to it...it is good PR for Mack and the antique truck hobby! Besides...they seem to be interested in all original parts so far! :thumb:

bmodel_logo.png

Berry,

So has this B mack truck episode been built and filmed already ?

No, We are still packing up a boatload of parts to ship to Allentown. From what I understand, Mack is donating the parts to the show. I should have more details soon.

bmodel_logo.png

Guys, I gotta say that I actually like alot of the stuff they do. Granted, some of it is sort of gimicky and a little like Pimp My Ride, but at least it is going towards good hard working drivers who just don't have the money to feed their family and keep up their trucks. I liked some of the earlier shows when it debuted a little better, but I hope they treat that B right. Most of the trucks done have been either Peterbilts, Freightliners, or KW's so it's nice to finally have a Mack in the line.

Mack- Built Tough to Ride Rough!

Driver and operator for Bertils Gravel and Excavation

It seems like they are going to try to give the truck some modern features. Engineering has been contacted for help.

I hope the truck comes to Allentown when it's done so I can get a good look.

I love the part of the show when the take the truck from the driver, the acting is great.

• 3 months later...

Hey all I just found some info on the trick my truck B-Model episode, it is going to air for the first time on Aug. 31 at 8:00 p.m. ET/Pt You can check out the before and after pics. at cmt.com trick my truck photo gallery it is listed as Mike Justices Sawtooth check it out. Block

I'm just glad to finally see a real piece of equipment on there. Don't get me wrong pete's, freighshakers, and binders are all right, but I was starting to get uninterested. Did you guys see the pictures on their site for the cabover international? Not bad for a cabover, but it was time to go different in my opinion. JOE

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

Not bad. They could have done worse LOL!

I'm not much into purple, but it looks pretty tastefully done.

Have to agree, there was not much wrong with the truck to begin with. Compared to the way they present the late model stuff(ducktape holding stuff together), that truck was pristine!

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"