Well, Stuff Happens...

other dog

3 hours ago, Freightrain said:

"If you think my face looks bad....you should see the gravel pile I hit it with....."

Lol!

I try to sneak around with minimal lights on, but I see myself getting more clumsy every day.  I tend to turn lights on now!

I went back outside- with a flashlight- after I had cleaned up and came to my senses a little bit. I was still going to burn that stupid trash! There was blood all over the ground at the scene of the mishap, one rock about 2 inches across was completely covered. When I took the dogs out the next morning I looked and it was gone except for a couple of drops.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

8 minutes ago, other dog said:

I went back outside- with a flashlight- after I had cleaned up and came to my senses a little bit. I was still going to burn that stupid trash! There was blood all over the ground at the scene of the mishap, one rock about 2 inches across was completely covered. When I took the dogs out the next morning I looked and it was gone except for a couple of drops.

I’m sure the bugs and other critters enjoyed the snack..😂

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Mark T said:

Maybe when Zina's spray'n you with the flex seal you can talk her into dress'n up like that nurse from Ferris Bueller"s Day Off

...now I gotta see if that's on youtube. It's been years since i've seen that movie- it's a good one though!

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

27 minutes ago, other dog said:

Yes, it's fine- I will even send you a souvenir rock from where I fell for only $19.95, plus $38.95 for shipping and handling.

No thanks, I'll pass.....You sent me a package a few years back and it has cost me money ever since......especially summertime weekends! 😄

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

1 hour ago, other dog said:

Yes, it's fine- I will even send you a souvenir rock from where I fell for only $19.95, plus $38.95 for shipping and handling.

and if you call now with in the next ten minutes, we will send you a another rock absolutely free. LOL 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, mechohaulic said:

and if you call now with in the next ten minutes, we will send you a another rock absolutely free for a minor additional shipping and handling fee.. LOL 

fixed it fer ya!!  👍

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..