Shop Talk

Onyx610

1 hour ago, Joey Mack said:

I love bikes..  My wife and I have these Jewel's..  The Honda was her Daddy's, I bought it for her from her brother. I had the sportster since 2003, The Duece,,,,,   well....   one day my Wife, looked at me (after riding bitch on the sportster for 2 years) Say's,,,, and I quote..... "Jojo, You need a bigger Harley"  After I got up off the floor, I went shopping...   The instant I saw that beautiful blue machine,  I bought it !!!  Of course a few years later, my lovely wife say's (who I guess had a plan) Jojo,  I Want A trike !  So there it is.... She has it for 3 years now...  It's about time for her to plant her A$$ in the seat this year..  Jojo

KIMG0973.JPG

KIMG0974.JPG

KIMG0975.JPG

KIMG0955.JPG

I'm likein  the trike. drove/rode a variety of things through the yrs NEVER rode/drove a motorized bike. had a license since 16. rode a bicycle till 18.  at 18yrs old, was involved in a bike vs school bus accident.  i was on the bike. hit the  bus close to head -on. days of no cell phones. kids on the bus watched me fly through the air . busted up for a long time. point being after that i was never allowed on any kind of bike ; motorized or other after that. LOL

• Like 1

holy crap.... so glad you are here today,  and I also get it about  "no cell phones"   a bunch of crap i got into would have saved 'me' miles of walking back in my teenage years... :)  jojo

• Like 2

1 hour ago, doubleclutchinweasel said:

Thanks to all of you for the kind words!  I really appreciate the comments.  Sometimes I feel like a total amateur around you guys.  So, it's super flattering when I do something y'all like!  Thanks again.

We are all pros at different things on here. That’s what makes this site so great and has everyone coming from other forums to this one for help. We all have different skills and different knowledge. You always have a lot of good info you put out there. Now I know you have some really good fabricating skills. Something I don’t… 

1 hour ago, D-Day said:

That was my old shop this is at my work shop where I put a E6 350 in our yarder it's a British foden 6x6 tuff to get that in there because it is right hand drive and I used an 8LL

KIMG0463.jpg

Do you work for a logging company?

6 minutes ago, D-Day said:

Yes I am a contact logger I specialize in steep slope mountain logging this picture is of my brother in law and his son's yarder they are still in Washington state it is a Skagit trailer mount Washington 127 I think it weighs in around 225000 it needs a D9 to help it up the mountain but when it is set up it's awesome. I am in north Carolina now and I have a little bit smaller yarder it's hard to get the big machines around here

529.jpeg

Yessss!!! We need pics/vids! Screw ax men, this is the real deal. 

3 hours ago, Joey Mack said:

you aint no amateur...  and youre humility is priceless... I bet, you get a bunch of us together, in a shop with some cold brew,,,,,,  There would be some "Shop Talk"...  just sayin'  :)  jojo

When and Where?  I'll be there! :)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, D-Day said:

North Carolina set up on a rock bluff about 300 feet above the landing on a rock bluff dropping turns below takes two loaders to keep up keep it moving while the weather is good

IMG_20211115_144149599_HDR.jpg

Those mountains look familiar. Where was that taken?

• Like 1

"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."

1 hour ago, Joey Mack said:

Bob,,,  your a 'Show off'    Luv it,  I'll be at your house next week for some more.  I'll bring the beer,,, jojo

I will ride co-pilot!! And bring some good Yankee beer!! Yuengling!!!!  Bob has probably not tasted it in many moons..

Edited by Brocky
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Brocky