Shop Talk

Onyx610

Just now, mowerman said:

Man that thing sounds amazing thanks for the post truck is gorgeous both of them

I don’t know too much info on it, I’m not a firmann….but from what I get is twin stick and veryyy low miles. Everything else I asked I just got a “I don’t know…”

Just now, Onyx610 said:

I don’t know too much info on it, I’m not a firmann….but from what I get is twin stick and veryyy low miles. Everything else I asked I just got a “I don’t know…”

Well with fire equipment a lot of times has very little miles on it that would be wonderful for somebody and I bet you it is in very good shape

Just now, mowerman said:

Well I know lots of folks starve to death an account of the Covid lots of businesses around here had to close LA Las Vegas I suppose everywhere never reopened

That was the plan along with mail in ballots. But that’s for another thread haha. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mowerman said:

That’s what my wife seems to think they needed to kill Mr. trumps booming economy

And make an excuse for mail in ballots to fix the election. They tried to fix the election with Hillary vs trump and knew they really had to step it up this time, so destroy the economy and make an excuse for mail in ballots. Also not Election Day it was election week. 

Edited by Onyx610
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Onyx610 said:

And make an excuse for mail in ballots to fix the election. They tried it with Hillary vs trump and knew they really had to step it up this time. 

the scary part is = who is they? many know someone is in charge ; very few know who. going off topic again .  nice fire truck . so many small FD's would greatly appreciate a "new " addition like that.

• Like 1

A friend of mine just gave me 72 rounds for a 300 Win-Mag..  That is one that i dont have...  oh hell, does this mean i'm going to the gun shop..?  jojo :) 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, mechohaulic said:

the scary part is = who is they? many know someone is in charge ; very few know who. going off topic again .  nice fire truck . so many small FD's would greatly appreciate a "new " addition like that.

I love that truck, wish I had the space/money for it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Joey Mack said:

A friend of mine just gave me 72 rounds for a 300 Win-Mag..  That is one that i dont have...  oh hell, does this mean i'm going to the gun shop..?  jojo :) 

Yes it does lol, I never come out of one empty handed. Even when I tell myself I am….

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Onyx610 said:

Yea if anyone is interested on here I’ll keep an ear out for when it goes up for sale. Also you were better off not getting anytime off. It actually sucked!

I’ll tell you what man that sucker would look right nice in my driveway

4 minutes ago, Joey Mack said:

I have a use for those if you don't go to the gun store and get one