41Chevy Contact Info...???

1958 F.W.D.

On 5/6/2021 at 11:13 PM, 1958 F.W.D. said:

I know he's probably somewhat of a private guy but does anyone have a cell number or an email for Paul? Now I am starting to get kinda worried...???

Have you sent Him a PM...?

"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter...
don't mind...
And those that mind....
don't matter." -

Am I incorrect when I thought Paul bailed when that last big ordeal happened a few months back when a few guys were banned?   Dont think he was banned ,but there were a few hurt feelings and attitudes and some just left.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

7 hours ago, Freightrain said:

Am I incorrect when I thought Paul bailed when that last big ordeal happened a few months back when a few guys were banned?   Dont think he was banned ,but there were a few hurt feelings and attitudes and some just left.

I believe that to be correct as well

The whole show was a bit of a mess as a result

Paul 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, 1958 F.W.D. said:

OK I didn't realize he took the exit. I hope my private message notification gets into his email. If anyone hears from him tell him I am looking for him. 

Thanks, Yardo. 

I have his address at home, but i'm not there. I doubt that it's any good,  it's for his New York place, and I don't know if that's where he's living now or if he's in Va.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

On 5/12/2021 at 2:26 AM, Freightrain said:

41chevy was NOT part of Barry's big purge back in August.

In fact he was still posting fairly regularly right up until His Last post on December the 8th last year. Which was also the last time He logged in here..

There's a real chance that Life has just got in the Road.!

30 minutes ago, HarryS said:

I thought I remembered him having an auction and in the process of relocating from VA to Maine. This was after a hassle from the local govt types about his proposed housing for veterans.

i remember this as Well. Throw in a new Wife, Kids & Grandkids into the Mix, & Who knows...!

"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter...
don't mind...
And those that mind....
don't matter." -

Last I recall he was building a hotted up wagon for the new bride and I  seem to recall as HarryS has mentioned he was about to start moving 

We arent getting any younger and he may well just be flat out like a lizard drinking 

And as Hayseed has already mentioned, he was posting on a regular basis up until he stopped, we maybe just reading to much into this

I hope all is well for him

Paul

On 5/13/2021 at 6:32 PM, HarryS said:

I thought I remembered him having an auction and in the process of relocating from VA to Maine. This was after a hassle from the local govt types about his proposed housing for veterans.

Harry I think it was the other way around.  I think his veteran's project was in Maine )-Gorham area- and the locals were giving him a hard time.