My Covid experience.

Joey Mack

Thank you Glenn.. I'm doing much better today, the support that I received here is amazing, but of course I wouldn't expect anything less from real working Americans..  I'm blessed in many ways, even on the "Web".. My wife and my Pup's have been there for me, especially "Mack".. He's sitting on my side now..  Joey Mack.. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Joey Mack said:

Well I slept really good last night and woke with almost no pain.. I hope this is the end of this horrible virus.. I cant wait to get back in my shop and get my engines built..  I am very greatfull for all of the support from my BMT buds...  I have smiled many times because of you... Thank you all so much! Joey Mack..

That's great news!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 1958 F.W.D. said:

I know you are bored out of your mind, but TAKE IT EASY......especially if you are having inner ear and dizziness issues!!!! 

Yup Agree  you don't need to compound the issue!

so true.. I was just outside for a bit. It was nice.. Im still very weak and dizzy, so im sitting for a bit then i will go back out...  Jojo👍

good morning Dave. i'm doing much better.. So far my wife is safe. she has gone back to work this week.  I'm hoping to do a little work myself, but Still need to be careful... This really took a lot out of me. Of course I wish you safety from this, but if it happens please pay attention to the symptoms and follow Dr.orders, with a touch of common sense..  I am a stubborn person so there were challanges that I added... Thank you for your concern, Joey Mack

• Like 2

Joey, Glad to hear you are recovering.. Just DO NOT overdo it and have a relapse.. If you are having the same 70 degree sunshine up there that we are having in SC, Just set a lawn chair on the back deck and enjoy it!!! I have to get motivated on some yard work..UGH!!

Brocky