My Covid experience.

Joey Mack

16 minutes ago, Hayseed said:

That goes for Me Too...

Yup hope you can shake it off soon bro ! I heard on the news today they have noted that this bug likes Type A blood Better than type o and seems to latch better to it for some reason Possibly the reason Terry And others can walk around not feeling any symptom's Get Well soon! Were all routin for ya!

Thank you, I'm A-.. I do Have some good times but when I'm hurting it is amazing. I have a tight wool hat on with socks rolled up and stuffed at my temples to keep pressure on my pulsing Brain Veins..

Man that’s messed up thank God your wife’s employer is so cool and you’ve got lots of help get well soon my friend me and the wife also had it she was sicker than shit for about 10 days I hardly had any symptoms at all my company also was really cool about it best of luck partner .... bob

3 hours ago, fjh said:

Yup hope you can shake it off soon bro ! I heard on the news today they have noted that this bug likes Type A blood Better than type o and seems to latch better to it for some reason Possibly the reason Terry And others can walk around not feeling any symptom's Get Well soon! Were all routin for ya!

you might have something there, my blood is O+   terry:MackLogo:

I am a little concerned about Barry I sent him a PM about a week ago haven’t heard anything  since I am in the middle of ordering a bunch of parts for my DM he also said him and his wife both had it... bob