My Covid experience.

Joey Mack

7 hours ago, Joey Mack said:

yes it could..  if so it's the longest case i've ever had... going to Dr. in the morning.. jojo

i had an inner ear infection a few months ago that ended up putting me in the hospital for three days. 

it caused a very bad case of vertigo which was making me pass out if i moved too fast. i am still suffering from it a little, although the vertigo is no where bad enough to take the meclizine since the week after coming home. but i always have 3-4 pills with me just incase. 

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

I went to see my Dr. about my dizzyness and fatigue today... WELL,,,,,, I gave a blood sample and had chest x-rays... They gave me 2 new meds.. They are looking for Epstein Barre Syndrome.  I did not ever have Mono... But there have been many pateints with the same issues i'm having. I may be dizzy and weak for a couple more months.  Too bad the Chinese dont put the same quality in the crap they sell us, as they do in their poison's... I had to say it.... Jojo

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everybody. I recently received a message on "My Chart" It is from my Medical system that I am in. It said "Congrats. you are elligable for the Covid vacine.. It was based on the roll out of different levels off distribution.  The thing is... I was diagnosed on 2/25... I'm not far enough along to get the vaccine. I was told 90 days after 14 days with the virus.. I just watched a report, by a Doctor say that the 6 people that died from the vaccine may have had a natural resistance, anyway.. My point is... If you had the virus, please ask your doctor if you need the vaccine... The e-mail I got was generic, which sucks, because if I didn'tn have the info I have, I may have rushed to get the vaccine. Whoever sent the e-mail, did not review my medical records first..  Just be cautious and smart..  Jojo

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Joey Mack said:

Hello everybody. I recently received a message on "My Chart" It is from my Medical system that I am in. It said "Congrats. you are elligable for the Covid vacine.. It was based on the roll out of different levels off distribution.  The thing is... I was diagnosed on 2/25... I'm not far enough along to get the vaccine. I was told 90 days after 14 days with the virus.. I just watched a report, by a Doctor say that the 6 people that died from the vaccine may have had a natural resistance, anyway.. My point is... If you had the virus, please ask your doctor if you need the vaccine... The e-mail I got was generic, which sucks, because if I didn'tn have the info I have, I may have rushed to get the vaccine. Whoever sent the e-mail, did not review my medical records first..  Just be cautious and smart..  Jojo

My onset of the bat lung aids was Friday December 11. Thats when they started the clock for my 90-day period. I just got my first shot on April 3, I get the second on April 24. My Doctor highly recommended that I get it. The wife just got her second shot this past saturday (She is a NICU nurse and has no choice) and she got sick pretty much all of Saturday. She woke up Sunday feeling like she had a hangover- took a good hot shower and she felt better. 

• Like 1

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

• 2 weeks later...

I’m not planning on getting one but from what I understand...,.: the  crooked system is going to cram them down everyones throat with more communist rules and regulations...: banned from events,cruises,ball games,theme parks.without proof of the all mighty Magic potion... incredible..... makes you proud to be American...bob

Edited by mowerman
Miss spell

Got my second one today, no issues so far. I am required to get one as an EMT.

Wife got her second one last week. The next day she felt like death warmed over for 24 hours. Woke up the following day, said she felt like she had a hangover, she took a long hot shower and was fine after that.  She is mandated by her employer (she is an NICU Nurse) to get it. 

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

• 2 weeks later...

I'm doing good.. now i'm working myself to death... It's all good... Thanks for checkin in... I hope all is well with you,, i'm guessing WARM!!

Great glad to hear yes our weather is gorgeous today lawn looking excellent had all these plans today and wound up doing nothing beat to death from work week wound up walking 2 miles with puppies this morning that finished me up wound up drinking beer and watching TV lol bob

i just came out of my shop. was working on my '48...  just pickin, but it's running much better... first time i could touch it in 5 weeks. too busy with customers, not a bad thing...👍

Joey,

Please remember that the ATHS Piedmont chapter Spring show is at the NC Transportation Museum on RT 29 in Spencer this coming Saturday.. I am not going to make it as we had a big show in Waynesville NC last Saturday.

• Like 1

Brocky

13 hours ago, Joey Mack said:

i just came out of my shop. was working on my '48...  just pickin, but it's running much better... first time i could touch it in 5 weeks. too busy with customers, not a bad thing...👍

Fantastic!!!!!!’