Best of Biden

Mack Technician

just the way it is,,,,,interesting that coward vanished from the media.here lately.....kind of worrysome,,,,,the entire crooked administration is probably way too busy cooking up  more clever angles to suck more money out of the rest of us...bob

• Like 1

I really get a Kick out of the Budweiser commercials that show ''workin folk's'' ..........  They know that they F'd up..  Hopefully this will reflect on other ''Woke'' company's..  and they look at the ''Real Deal''    Working American MEN and WOMEN..   

God Bless America!!  

• Like 1

https://babylonbee.com/news/garland-appoints-special-counsel-to-cover-up-bidens-crimes

For a satire site, they sure do hit the nail on the head...more truth to this piece than you'll find in all of the "mainstream" news outlets put together.🤦‍♂️

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

I think of that everyday..  I was raised by combat veterans..  I hate watching,  losers get all the freebies with no output to earn a damn thing..  Thank you Mech...  Jojo

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

unfortunately and regrettably I'm not a Veteran. back window of my vehicle has 3 large stickers= NEVER FORGET WHAT OUR VETERANS HAVE DONE FOR THIS COUNTRY = ALL GAVE SOME ; SOME GAVE ALL.  the hat in profile picture  says ;;; TO ALL VETERANS  THANK YOU.  I stopped wearing it due to people thinking I was a vet. won't take credit for something that more then earned.  I showed my jeep to a Veteran at the show = tears came to his eyes. +

THANK YOU TO ALL VETERANS

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If I was a Cartoonist, my MEME would be the picture of Sleepy Joe sittin on the beach in Delaware, while in the background, His home state is burning down..  I wonder he would have ''No Comment'' about that..  What a pig, he cant even visit them and offer aid. 

But Ukraine gets Billions more promised to them.