Best of Biden

Mack Technician

Gotten a lot of people moving to Kansas, Oklahoma, and Texas for that same reason. The Californians are the most gullible, they buy crap land for what they perceive as a bargain and try to grow Lavender (no joke) why I don't know but as long as you left your politics there you're more than welcome. 

• Like 1

I have learnt one thing for sure from life, it is no good running away from your problems, shifted from one end this wide brown land to the other, shifted back 11 years later and now I dont really belong anywhere

Reckon I should of stayed and fought it out

Anyway you blokes will do what you think is right 

Paul 

• Like 1

On 8/21/2022 at 8:36 AM, Mark T said:

Be interesting to hear someone's thoughts on that subject. (FYI I have more respect for you than to put you on the spot like that)  It's unbelievable how disconnected from reality our leadership (lol) really is. 

Well I can't tell you what everyone thinks, I can tell you something I heard on the radio driving along today in my ute 

Apparently Australia along with other countries is involved in air lifting urgent supplies of baby formula to the States at the moment 

How can this be, we are talking big jet loads of baby formula to the States

How can people sit by and watch their country come to this ?

I have mentioned before how I listen to Paul Harvey, anyway he has a speech I guess I could call it about the founding fathers of the US

You lot need to listen to it and I mean really listen to it, your founding fathers were by the standards of the day really well off and had nothing to gain and everything to loose 

They risked it all and most lost it all for their new country, your country

Dunno you blokes carry on about your rights and guns and so on yet most dont appear to have the back bone to risk it all for their country

Our greatest generation, your country and mine risked it all for their country and countries of others they would never see

1 in 12 Americans served in WW2, 1 in 7 Australians served WW2

These figures are astounding to me 

Have we all become sooks and winges and are just full of excuses ?

Only we can answer that question for each of us

Are we worthy of living in our respective countries ?

Are we so selfish that we dont want to risk it for something bigger than ourselves 

Maybe Paul Harvey is right, maybe our countries are gunna be whipped from within

Are we sitting back allowing this to happen and just making excuses ?

Dunno, only each of us can answer this ourselves 

Baby formula getting airlifted from the other side of the world, wake up America you blokes have run off the road and are well and truely in the side cut with foot still hard on accelerator pedal

Paul 

• Like 1

Paul, the bigger problem is the crooked politician's cheat, and they own the courts.

So our hands are tied behind our backs until they declare war on us.

The other problem we have is all career politicians are crooked.

• Like 2

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

10 hours ago, mrsmackpaul said:

Well I can't tell you what everyone thinks, I can tell you something I heard on the radio driving along today in my ute 

Apparently Australia along with other countries is involved in air lifting urgent supplies of baby formula to the States at the moment 

How can this be, we are talking big jet loads of baby formula to the States

How can people sit by and watch their country come to this ?

I have mentioned before how I listen to Paul Harvey, anyway he has a speech I guess I could call it about the founding fathers of the US

You lot need to listen to it and I mean really listen to it, your founding fathers were by the standards of the day really well off and had nothing to gain and everything to loose 

They risked it all and most lost it all for their new country, your country

Dunno you blokes carry on about your rights and guns and so on yet most dont appear to have the back bone to risk it all for their country

Our greatest generation, your country and mine risked it all for their country and countries of others they would never see

1 in 12 Americans served in WW2, 1 in 7 Australians served WW2

These figures are astounding to me 

Have we all become sooks and winges and are just full of excuses ?

Only we can answer that question for each of us

Are we worthy of living in our respective countries ?

Are we so selfish that we dont want to risk it for something bigger than ourselves 

Maybe Paul Harvey is right, maybe our countries are gunna be whipped from within

Are we sitting back allowing this to happen and just making excuses ?

Dunno, only each of us can answer this ourselves 

Baby formula getting airlifted from the other side of the world, wake up America you blokes have run off the road and are well and truely in the side cut with foot still hard on accelerator pedal

Paul 

You'd have too look a long time to see or read anything about the airlift of baby formula here. It wouldn't be allowed to be made public knowledge. It's odd at this time to think as one more link to the time of The Greatest Generation passes how far we are from it....and how it was only one's lifetime.  Our Founders said if anything happened here it would come from within, but they don't teach stuff like that in school here anymore. Kinda puts things in perspective that in response to a "pandemic" ? collectively our biggest accomplishment was to instantly create a shortage of toilet paper.......literally swerl'n in the bowl.

• Like 1

Dunno,there's lots can be done without breaking the law and waving a gun about

Look at the looney left, write letters, attend town meetings, lobby your officials

All these clowns are working for you and controlling your destiny 

Dunno to me you need to take the bull by the horns and wrestle it to the ground 

The looney left did, it has taken them 40 years to make this mess so I would expect it will take 40 years to correct it 

We are all masters of our masters of our own destiny 

If it was me I wouldn't give up on my country that gave me eveything

As the saying goes "some times you gotta risk it to get the biscuit"

Paul

• Like 1

where I live and other towns and cities, near me, the criminals are going into quiet neighborhoods during the day, and stealing cars, entering home's,  and even grabbing women in the parks and the "Greenway's"  where you are supposed to be safe to walk or jog, or play frisbee, whatever..  Just had one happen 2 days ago..  she was able to fight him off..  still lookin for him..  this is the new Biden Crime wave, because these D'bags wont prosecute crime. 

• Sad 1