What the F... is wrong ?????

B MACK

3 hours ago, Maxidyne said:

Partly true- At one time the republicans were the abolitionist party, the southern democrats were largely racists, and the northern democrats looked the other way. That started changing about a century ago as Roosevelt partially desegregated New Deal programs and Humphrey challenged the racist "dixiecrats". The roles of the two parties have now completely flipped, with the democrats welcoming all races while many republicans openly allow racism in their party.

Pubs openly allow racism? You are going to have to show your work on that one

• Like 2

You're being trolled boys. 

White supremacy movement involvement is a joke. The TicToc trolling of Trumps campaign stop was a joke, getting all the seats to make it look like it wasn’t a full house. They’re shamelessly admitting Trump’s house would have filled up if they hadn’t intervened underhandedly. The white power chant was a joke and also a trolling. The existing white supreme’rs hate Trump. Trumps a Jew lover. His daughters a Jew convert. His son in-law is a Jew Trump put into power. Trump caterers to Israel.

There’s no argument Republicans are in any way racist.

Hillary’s racism cost her a lot of votes when she came out and fingered young black men as being “Super Predators”. If anything Trumps lack of racism, when compared to Hillary, is what won the race. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mack Technician said:

Maxidyne IS an elderly woman and now's about to call you sexist and racist!!! Maybe even disrespectful to your elders? :loldude: 

She's up to her neck in blind indoctrination and is a lover of history and facts. Problem with her, and all liberals, is that history and facts are (Ironically) the Liberals enemy. Hence the goal of modern Liberals is to destroy history and rewrite it so it no longer condemns, and testifies, against them. History stings. That's why the statues of even the most honorable anti-slavery hero's are coming down. It's a war waging. I'm a recovered Democrat, I know how they think......for her sake she needs to snap out of it too before she dies in a state of ridiculous.

Your giving the drunk another drink every time you argue. She wants to see a chink in the armor so she can feel right. She comes back for more drinks even after being kicked off this site multiple times. The reason she immerses herself in conservatives is because she needs to sober up...….. but can't quit what she's believed as "true" her whole life, much like a deep seated religion.   

Nice try, but I'm build my arguments on history and science. If somebody complains their truck is down on power, my reply is "How fast will it climb a 3% grade at what weight?".

Yes, I was incorrect, that’d make you a polytheist (history and science) and not a monotheist(Democrat). 

Your history is sketchy at best, cherry picked for sure. I did some reading about the black kids produced by slave masters “claiming estate rights”. Sparked my interest. The kids legally bore whatever the ethnicity of the mother. Mullato had very few rights, favoritism as a slave at best. The law was called partus sequitur ventrum, it didn’t give Mullatos equal rights and claims. 

Trying to dazzle with pseudo-intellect doesn’t work. It’s 2020, we can read Wikipedia from the toilet. The BMT membership isn’t going to magically, spontaneously, bow to your infinite wisdom. 

Who are you voting for in November? Blue pill?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Maxidyne said:

Y'all probably only watch Faux News so you probably missed this: https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/back-trump-comments-perceived-encouraging-violence/story?id=48415766

look we missed something on fake news, why would want to look at a trump comment on fake news that has been edited or cut to promote you agenda ???

As far as Pelosi did she forget her party was the Klan ?????????

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Mack Technician said:

Yes, I was incorrect, that’d make you a polytheist (history and science) and not a monotheist(Democrat). 

Your history is sketchy at best, cherry picked for sure. I did some reading about the black kids produced by slave masters “claiming estate rights”. Sparked my interest. The kids legally bore whatever the ethnicity of the mother. Mullato had very few rights, favoritism as a slave at best. The law was called partus sequitur ventrum, it didn’t give Mullatos equal rights and claims. 

Trying to dazzle with pseudo-intellect doesn’t work. It’s 2020, we can read Wikipedia from the toilet. The BMT membership isn’t going to magically, spontaneously, bow to your infinite wisdom. 

Who are you voting for in November? Blue pill?

This is a repeat of 2016, soon we will renew the Clinger name, old white guys with their bible and guns and that the threat like 2016 to have the Southern Poverty Law Group flag  BMT as racist. It's simple, we are not bowing to our superior and we will be punished  for that sin.

• Thanks 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

9 hours ago, david wild said:

look we missed something on fake news, why would want to look at a trump comment on fake news that has been edited or cut to promote you agenda ???

As far as Pelosi did she forget her party was the Klan ?????????

Well it was a long time ago and Nancy was just a child  during the reconstruction.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

YO Quicky your state is writing tickets for not wearing masks ?? I was called out for reporting that when I went to pick up the Pete we  bought, it is what I was told while there and now I see it on the news, SCREW CA. your state should call them selves a member of the Soviet Union.   $300  for first ticket ??????????? your state has been taken over power hungry dirt bags.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, david wild said:

YO Quicky your state is writing tickets for not wearing masks ?? I was called out for reporting that when I went to pick up the Pete we  bought, it is what I was told while there and now I see it on the news, SCREW CA. your state should call them selves a member of the Soviet Union.   $300  for first ticket ??????????? your state has been taken over power hungry dirt bags.

The stores, states, and cities that require masks are getting business from the places that don't- Costco is doing great and Menards was busier than I've ever seen it yesterday. Like many consumers, if masks aren't required where social distancing is iffy, I take my business elsewhere.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Maxidyne said:

The stores, states, and cities that require masks are getting business from the places that don't- Costco is doing great and Menards was busier than I've ever seen it yesterday. Like many consumers, if masks aren't required where social distancing is iffy, I take my business elsewhere.

No State requirement for masks here in Georgia.  Walmart, Target, Home Depot, Lowes, and all the supermarkets have been just as busy since this nonsense began as they have ever been, if not busier.  Mask use is about 50-75%.  We have 10.5 million people here and have had less than 90,000 confirmed cases and under 3000 fatalities.  Georgia was the first state to open back up and it has been 7 weeks.  There has been no spike!

• Like 1

So here is a thought god forbid Biden wins I will bet 15 days after his swearing in that the virus will be cured and gone and not a word will be on the fake news except how fast Biden got rid of it ??? I got a thousand dollars that is how it would go down.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Mack Technician said:

Minnesota Milk Toast is now pleading a case to Trump......so the taxpayer will be left to pay for his incompetence. Another blue state joining the race to bankruptcy.

Just like the rioters, though, residents of these cities don’t seem too eager to take responsibility for the state of their cities. Instead, they’re fleeing in droves – Minneapolis and New York City, both liberal bastions, have both seen spikes in their real estate markets in the last few weeks, from houses going up for sale and renters breaking contracts. Do you know who isn’t fleeing their countries and neighborhoods?  US dumb rubes who Obama said “cling to their Bibles and guns.” All of us out here in “flyover country.”

It’s no utopia  but that’s the thing about normal Americans, we don’t try to build a utopia, we just try to make it work. Milk Toast like every other career politician, Republican or Democrat, built his career on bad magic tricks (“FREE Healthcare!”) and cowardly flight.

Right now phony Republicans around the country rush to argue why BLM and Antifa terrorists are justified in yanking down statues – and in doing so, they’re conceding ground, appeasing, and running away from the mess they’ve created. Now the Clingers have to clean up their crappy choices again.

• Like 2

P.T.CHESHIRE