Pictures of the Week

other dog

Nice photos!

Happy Birthday!!!

Can you PM me Old Bills phone number? I lost it trying to swap all the info to a new computer. Saved his book but stupidly not his number.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

1 hour ago, j hancock said:

Happy Birthday!  Time to put the plow on the tractor and do some spring planting.

My brother has a nice collection of Farmalls, but they're not parade tractors, he still uses them. He has  a C, an H, and the M. All he needs is an A, and my older brother has one of them. He did have a 350 Farmall, but he sold it. Sold it for $800, I told him i'd have given him $800 for it myself.

He was planting potatoes, onions, and cabbage yesterday. 

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

1 hour ago, 70mackMB said:

OK l need to ask, why the hell do they have aggie tires on the Macks?   .....Hippy

I was wondering the same thing, I thought they probably used them to pull loads of wood and chips out of the woods to a landing. But most companies have one or two trucks to do that with, and just about everything there had those tires on it.

12 hours ago, mackey58 said:

Think that one girl noticed you taking a pic of her "dog"lol

Ha-ha, I thought that too at first but I could see she's not looking at the camera when I put it on the big screen. But the redhead took it, not me. She went and talked to her, said she was really nice.

6 minutes ago, mackey58 said:

Good I was waiting to see you on the news for personal space violation charges  lmao.good thing the redhead straighten things out.

Yes, this was in Florida, and I was here in Gladys, Va. I could probably get myself in trouble with a camera like hers, she could take a picture that clear from a quarter of a mile away. But, in a public place I guess you're fair game anyway, I don't know.

For example, she took this picture of the famous "High Bridge" in Cumberland, Va. Thursday. This is how far away from it we were-

DSCN1196A.jpg.e97d83c6f51425715c4f924eab4c1ccf.jpg

And she could zoom in this much- you can't even see this little shelter in the un-zoomed pic.

DSCN1194A.jpg.50d99465f2c91935628cafc7607efd5d.jpg

And that's just hand held, no tri-pod. The bridge was on an active rail line until just a few years ago, now they have a hiking trail that you can walk or bike to it on, we're planning to do that sometime too.

I took this with my camera, didn't even see the two pedestrians until I put the pics. on the computer.

DSCN9566A.jpg.7c19cbaad126d195bcaf54ae5077f95b.jpg

• Like 2