is it spring yet?

Ezrider

Rained like a cow pissing on a flat rock non stop all day here. Going to be a muddy slop pit at the shop as the ground is frozen so no place for the water to go quickly. 

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Life goes on here. :) 

tumblr_nkg9i6wZi11qc2alio1_640.jpg.ed26da3a2489b81b01e5052ee61c7f5d.jpg

Edited by 41chevy
  • Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

2 hours ago, 41chevy said:

Life goes on here. :) 

tumblr_nkg9i6wZi11qc2alio1_640.jpg.ed26da3a2489b81b01e5052ee61c7f5d.jpg

Should have some good times with the cold, dense air.

• Like 2

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Hell, I went out for a walk pulling the boy on his tractor today...sleeveless shirt, no jacket.  Even had the windows open airing out the house.

Of course that was AFTER the storm blew through. Was going to go to the farm show in town, but the boy decided it was nap time right as it was clearing up...so we stayed home.  Probably better that way.

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Had good rain last night, heavy winds.  Kinda hangin' around today.  At least it will clean the roads up from last weeks salt/brine dosing!!!  Ugh.  We've been a bit under temps here, but the slow climb is coming!!  Like I told buddy last week...It's MARCH....not Nov, Dec, Jan, or Feb.  March!!  That means warmth is coming.

• Like 1

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

I didn't heat my shop this year saves the office and spray room. Didn't work in it long enough to justify the cost so bundled up good and got by.

Kind of off the. Beaten path but was wondering how many of you fellas knew they filmed it’s a wonderful life entirely in LA most of it in Beverly Hills most of what your looking at was soap suds I was blown away to read this I would have thought it was shot somewhere where they get a lotta snow like wow man....lol bob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, mowerman said:

Kind of off the. Beaten path but was wondering how many of you fellas knew they filmed it’s a wonderful life entirely in LA most of it in Beverly Hills most of what your looking at was soap suds I was blown away to read this I would have thought it was shot somewhere where they get a lotta snow like wow man....lol bob

now a days, they use instant mashed tater flakes, or just computer generated

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

1611106157_snowpiles.JPG.61ea64d5edaf48217d1e62a8c98b4936.JPG

Fear not!!! , rains coming this week to really screw things up. Should shift from Snowpocalypse to the Genesis Flood. Really glad I don't live along the Mississippi River Delta. 

Kids are dealing with it well enough, I built a nice ski jump off the roof. Got 50-55" in Feb. What has people on edge is missing the few things they really enjoy about winter. Our group ended up canceling our fishing tour, some of the guys are coming out by you to fish Devil's, in May, for a make-up trip.

Edited by Mack Technician
  • Like 2

Haven't seen snow that good since the winter of 78-79 around here. "Vee" bladed plow trucks running the roads at 30+MPH really piled the snow  as they punched through and we had a blast out "tubing" the piles behind snowmobiles.

It’s been snowing so much here they had to use snow cutters up there at Lake Tahoe it got too heavy And the plows couldn’t keep up Half of the roads were closed for quite a while...bob

33 minutes ago, mowerman said:

It’s been snowing so much here they had to use snow cutters up there at Lake Tahoe it got too heavy And the plows couldn’t keep up Half of the roads were closed for quite a while...bob

Maybe I'm looking at the wrong NOAA map a couple days back, but aren't you in a semi-severe drought?

weather is now talking about more snow weds night-thursday combined with 60mph wind. we did get has been getting a little warmer durring the day now hopfuly the snow will have enough of a crust on it that it doesn't blow all the old snow around with the new snow.