What cab do I have ?

I just bought an old Mack truck b-61 series cab for a ratrod project. It has a vacuum wiper pump still on the fire wall. I want to register it but I would like to find out what year is was made. I have pictures of it including the serial number from a plate on the passenger door. Is there anyone who can help me with this ?

003.JPG

5 minutes ago, ron12 said:

I just bought an old Mack truck b-61 series cab for a ratrod project. It has a vacuum wiper pump still on the fire wall. I want to register it but I would like to find out what year is was made. I have pictures of it including the serial number from a plate on the passenger door. Is there anyone who can help me with this ?

003.JPG

Need a photo of the tag to get a general idea.  The photo you posted just shows it is a B model and a tractor unit  Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Reviewing the B Model Registry on this forum shows B-61's with close serial numbers to yours (47255) and most are showing a date of 1964.

Here is the link.  Scroll down and hit the blue button that says download and the list will be displayed.

https://www.bigmacktrucks.com/registry/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

The housing on my mixer says    U.S. Metal Products Co. Brooklyn 38, N.Y.  don't know about the guts

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

19 hours ago, Maddog13407 said:

yup with no door hinge cover plates and that garbage signal light switch puts it at least 1963 and newer

My B-673 has that inoperable switch and was built in 1962. Don't remember if it has the hinge covers or not.

The remainders of the switches have "Yankee" imprinted into them.

Edited by Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.