Fairly large load

Truck Shop

That load will be passing on the highway a 1/4 mile from my shop. I get to the shop every morning at 6:00 except Saturday and Sunday those days are 5:15. So I will be waiting coffee in hand.

Seven years ago company called Biggge  out of Tacoma, Wa came here and moved two transformers for wind mill projects, those loads grossed 480 ton each.

Truck Shop  

One ping only

There’s a new outfit near me that builds mega loads just south of the Canadian border and then hauls them up to the tar sands. They got stuck on a steep grade one time and ran out of traction and power. They called in a semi tow truck and had it attached to the push truck. Theres still groves in the asphalt where the lead tri drive truck dug down into it because it lost traction. 

Edited by HeavyGunner
Spelling

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

17 minutes ago, HeavyGunner said:

We’re the ibeams used to help spread the weight over that bridge so it didn’t collapse

That was the last bridge to cross and it was the oldest so the county had them span it.

Truck Shop

One ping only

No "iron" deficiency for you that day!

PACCAR could use a couple of your glamour pics to help sell heavy haul KWs.    Hmmm...... nevermind.  PACCAR has no problem selling heavy haul tractors...

• Like 2

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

42 minutes ago, Back In Black Pulling said:

Pain in the a$$ to get in and out of the Garage

But not too long way if you go fishing.

• Like 1

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

On 5/23/2018 at 9:20 PM, Truck Shop said:

That was the last bridge to cross and it was the oldest so the county had them span it.

Truck Shop

What is a straw processing plant? And why would they need a boiler?

• Like 1

Fun is what they fine you for!

My name is Bob Buckman sir,. . . and I hate truckers.

4 hours ago, Outbehindthebarn said:

What is a straw processing plant? And why would they need a boiler?

Because there are thousands and thousands of acres of dry land wheat around here there is tons of straw. The plant actually will make pulp out of the straw for building materials

and card board. The boiler is gas fired, there is a main line running right by there and they have rail for shipping and the Snake River for barges.

Truck Shop

• Like 2

One ping only

23 minutes ago, Truck Shop said:

Because there are thousands and thousands of acres of dry land wheat around here there is tons of straw. The plant actually will make pulp out of the straw for building materials

and card board. The boiler is gas fired, there is a main line running right by there and they have rail for shipping and the Snake River for barges.

Truck Shop

Thanks, Learn something new every day!!!

• Like 1

Brocky