Sign in to follow this  
farmer52

Prayers for mike69mackman

Keep fighting Mike, and keep strong!

• Like 1

On 4/25/2018 at 7:06 PM, 1958 F.W.D. said:

I just got off the phone with him. He asked that I let everyone on here know about what is happening.

FIRST AND FOREMOST- HE ASKS THAT THIS STAYS OFF FACEBOOK.

He does not mind you guys knowing what is going on but he wants to keep it off facebook as he does not want certain people knowing his business. Many of you are aware that he was treated about 3 or 4 years ago for Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, a form of cancer. He was able to beat it, however it is a persistent form of cancer and often comes back, which it has. He begins some aggressive chemo treatment on Monday 4/30. He was kind of worried that he might have had to go to Pittsburgh for that but is able to do it locally. He will take it one day at a time. He is naturally upset, but keeping his head up.

He approached his bosses late last week about the problem and explained that he would need time for treatment and to convalesce. He explained that he wanted to stay on part time for a while, as soon as he could go back to work, and then come back full time when he was able. His bosses fired him on Monday at a breakfast meeting. Mike has already seen an attorney who explained that as the Company is in New Jersey, they law is on their side, however he believes he may have a case and they will be filing a wrongful termination suit. This is what really has him upset right now.

So for obvious reasons, Mike may or may not make Macungie depending on how hard the chemo kicks his arse. Please keep him in your thoughts and remember no mention of any of this publically on Facebook.

My Family and I's Prayers are with you.Sometimes you just can't believe certain behaviors from the animal called Man.

• Like 1

dang sorry to hear this, get well soon mike!!

4 hours ago, other dog said:

I may be wrong, but i'm one of those who believe that they could cure it if they wanted to, but there's way more money to be made by a lot more people in the treatment rather than a cure.

You are so right

11 hours ago, mike69mackman said:

Just a quick update. Week 1 is done. Skin already turning grey, appetite gone. Went for supper with the family on Thursday. Big mistake. Anyway former employer wanting to talk. Not happening more next week. Cheers 🍻 

Get some marijuana immediately. Smoke it, eat it or vaporize it. It'll give you your appetite back and take care of the nausea. This is the one thing that will help the most. You will not feel like death. 

10 hours ago, Dirtymilkman said:

Get some marijuana immediately. Smoke it, eat it or vaporize it. It'll give you your appetite back and take care of the nausea. This is the one thing that will help the most. You will not feel like death. 

Guy I worked with had prostate cancer and got some kind of marijuana oil, I think from Canada. He swore buy it and last I know he was still cleared up.   

• Like 1

As long as there is the potential for litigation with his (former) employer I would tell him to steer clear of mary jane but that's for him to decide. 

• Like 1

Allen distribution always has nice clean equipment.     Good luck.    

• Like 1

Mike,

Thanks for the update and good to hear you have secured a part time position.  Only the good Lord knows why we have "mountains" to cross and how many.  Just keep the faith and trudge forward one day at a time.

• Like 1

Lord gave us mountains to climb because he was tired of those Deserts to cross. At least you got shade and water plus wildlife with mountains. Desert has sand and rarely any water or trees.  

• Like 1

Mike, we all keep you in mind. Hope this would help you climbing uphill at least a lil bit.

• Like 1

On 5/6/2018 at 8:51 AM, other dog said:

I may be wrong, but i'm one of those who believe that they could cure it if they wanted to, but there's way more money to be made by a lot more people in the treatment rather than a cure.

I would like to think you're wrong....but in this crazy dam upside down world we're living in you're probably more right than I know.

On 5/9/2018 at 12:48 AM, Hobert62 said:

I see your from newburg.   I use to deliver to bb's  the amish grocery store.         That's a creepy place to be inside overnight by yourself.     The guy that owned it would be inside stocking shelves just by the moonlight sometimes.  Worst part of it was, he was missing a hand and just had a hook on his one arm.     2 different times  I turned around and there he was standing right behind me.  

Like I said before.   Good luck.   

Yes I live about 4 miles from there. Different owners there now o believe 

• Like 1