Happy Birthday Superdog!

j hancock

I haven't spoken with Mike in a while but he is posting pics on FB so I know he is still kicking around...  He had some health, some personal & some computer issues a while back and last I knew he could not get logged into the BMT site (possibly lost his password) so he hasn't been here.  I will make it a point to reach out to him & see if he can work at getting back here.

• Like 2

I was looking through the roster last evening and so many of the old posters of yesteryear have not even logged into the site in over a year.....

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I've been texting with him this morning.  All y'all know he can be a bit bullheaded, well.....  He had trouble logging into the site quite awhile back so he just doesn't try anymore.  I'm trying to beat him up & get him to reach out to Barry to rectify the issue.  We'll see if I did any good or not.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Terry T said:

I haven't spoken with Mike in a while but he is posting pics on FB so I know he is still kicking around...  He had some health, some personal & some computer issues a while back and last I knew he could not get logged into the BMT site (possibly lost his password) so he hasn't been here.  I will make it a point to reach out to him & see if he can work at getting back here.

ok thanks,,,,im sure alot of us are concerned,,,,glad to hear he is atleast still afloat....bob

2 hours ago, Rob said:

I still talk to a couple of folks from the early days and they have heartburn but I don't know why. Sad as we really used to have a good thing going with parts, smarts, and good general harassment. The site sure seems to have switched to short term membership from lots of folks with newer trucks having problems is kinda what I see anymore and not so much what we established in the early days.

I don't do Facebook and would like to see a bunch of the familiar return.  

didnt really notice that till you mentioned it....im not on here much myself these days especially summertime im usually working or im outside with honeydos.or yardwork or more work on my garage..bob

Happy Belated birthday Superdog!

I do not log on often since many of the posts have no interest or do not relate to Mack or trucks.  But I do log on for something worthwhile.  To quote another ex-BMTer "tired of the political BS".  I do not do FB nor any other social media, they are a total waste of time in my opinion.

• Like 1

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

3 hours ago, farmer52 said:

Happy Belated birthday Superdog!

I do not log on often since many of the posts have no interest or do not relate to Mack or trucks.  But I do log on for something worthwhile.  To quote another ex-BMTer "tired of the political BS".  I do not do FB nor any other social media, they are a total waste of time in my opinion.

I never participate in that crap either. Used to have fun with it a bit but even that ran it's course. Still enjoy the old trucks though although I don't know very much.

I still participate in a few websites but no other means of social media either.

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.