Where's Vlad?

mrsmackpaul

Last I heard from Vlad, he found he must work to support his growing fleet of Dogs.   :)

Edited by 41chevy
  • Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

• 6 months later...
VLAD’S SECRET WEAPON

Stunning Bond girl is named Russia’s Defense spokeswoman

nintchdbpict000368229297.jpg.a35aba3f0b1d760fd4a9fbcb04db57e2.jpg

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

On 16.05.2017 at 1:39 AM, 41chevy said:

Last I heard from Vlad, he found he must work to support his growing fleet of Dogs.   :)

Well, damn right. On the other hand if I found i must it doesn't mean I do.

• Like 2

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

19 hours ago, tjc transport said:

and you let her go??? what is wrong with you man!!!  :o

You know when you want to own one more Mack you generally need a storage and some cash also. But when it concerns girls it's difficult to have more than one at a time. So at sertain point I realized I should switch a trigger. Honestly that one is about the only one I miss sometimes. She was happy and eager to do just about anything. Also enjoyed riding on a motorbike's back seat. On a dark side she had a (small) kid and drank too much of beer.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Phase 1 said:

Having a girl that knows how to use a gun can be dangerous...

true, but it is also comforting to know she has your back covered when she is not pissed off at you.

• Like 2

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

Trying to figure out what the shooting picture is all about.....she is wearing the same shirt, both pics...........so if that means she was pouring hot lead (first pic) into some Somolian pirates off the side of that cargo ship (second pic) you probobly should not have broken it off! Especially if she can still hit'em after downing a six pack of Baltika.

(no offense to Macks in Nigeria)

Edited by Mack Technician

18 hours ago, Mack Technician said:

Trying to figure out what the shooting picture is all about.....she is wearing the same shirt, both pics...........so if that means she was pouring hot lead (first pic) into some Somolian pirates off the side of that cargo ship (second pic) you probobly should not have broken it off! Especially if she can still hit'em after downing a six pack of Baltika.

(no offense to Macks in Nigeria)

No, not that complicated. Both pics were events of the same week. So the same dress. As for the boat it was parked right in the center of Moscow, half a mile from Kremlin walls. So no shooting there :)

BTW the gears are at my shop. Looks all is good with them

• Like 1

20 hours ago, other dog said:

Wow, what a beauty! I haven't seen anything that fine in Winfall.

Somebody figured out they should hire that young person as an official face of the Ministry of Defence. She's a professional journalist as I learned from Google page.

2 hours ago, Vladislav said:

No, not that complicated. Both pics were events of the same week. So the same dress. As for the boat it was parked right in the center of Moscow, half a mile from Kremlin walls. So no shooting there :)

BTW the gears are at my shop. Looks all is good with them

Great! You must have got the "hot sauce" cleaned off, lol.   

Let me know if your housing is a match. I'll keep her in the garage till you say go.

10 hours ago, Mack Technician said:

Great! You must have got the "hot sauce" cleaned off, lol.   

Let me know if your housing is a match. I'll keep her in the garage till you say go.

I have to complete the list of current affairs first. It might take a couple of months. I'll keep you informed.

The hot sause worked out fine. I suppose if the parts make 10 more revs over the globe no change to their condition would be found.

• Haha 1