mowerman...

other dog

11 minutes ago, Hobert62 said:

That would have had a good ending with the truck running through the crowd!     Hopefully they guy don't loose his job over piece of shit people like that.  

Nope, didn't lose his job

• Like 1

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Lol I wish I could take the credit for that one... I'm afraid I wouldn't have been so lenient burning flags should be punishable by firing squad...... Those package delivery guys are all owner operators....Ya howbout a f-----n job????.....lowlifes must be nice to have all day to protest everything......bob

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

My best friend is an air force vet, he saw a janitor at a high school drop the flag on the ground while lowering it! He stopped and read the guy the riot act! Turned out the guy was never taught the protocol on properly folding the flag for storage, so my friend gave him the short course and it ended out well!

• Like 2

My father-in-law just passed Christmas Eve......Most of you knew that. NAVY Lifer....At his navy funeral...2 sailers folded the American flag and handed it to my mother in law....Was excellent to watch......bob

Well don't worry, when your Soros or Hoffa has him terminated you can cheer dance and  party.

Now feel free to  call me more names and slurs like a good follower of the party.

Edited by 41chevy
  • Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

2 hours ago, mowerman said:

Kind of fun Pissing in her Cheerios she might admit some day she's a lonely old bag with 15 cats...... Ahahahahahahaha...bob

Was kinda thinking the same.. Probably the only way she can generate an org***sm!!

Edited by Brocky
  • Like 2

Brocky

8 hours ago, Brocky said:

Was kinda thinking the same.. Probably the only way she can generate an org***sm!!

Well this ought to help. Hoffa dumped the Dems and stands with Trump....even praised the job he's doing. Following the money? That did cause this bit of looting in the most unexpected place.

Damn I like photochop

article-2024727-0D645FAA00000578-273_634x411.jpg

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

You know I used to run with allotta buster brown drivers in the 80.s and 90.s and they gave me an earful about chicks hiring on in the early 80.s they never hadda do anything but line work.....No warehouse no package delivery just went rite to road work really.????????? F------ck all of them aspecially the all mighty queen she trys to act like one of us .........Ya what ever minority bloodsucker. You will never be a truck driver just a victim of entitlement from being a minority feel lucky....You never hadda work like the rest of us.. .... While your enjoying your entitlement teamster pay.....[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]bob

• Like 1

Ya. BABY.........I'm a minority woman I go aheada everyone....How cool is that.....[emoji107][emoji107][emoji107][emoji107][emoji107][emoji107][emoji107][emoji107][emoji107]........ Hopefully my boy trump.changes all that were the majority......Where is our f-------- ckin turn.....Bob. Oooooooohhh just old white guys you don't matter [emoji107][emoji107][emoji107][emoji107][emoji107][emoji107][emoji107][emoji107][emoji107]

• Like 2