Yardo's pictures of however often I feel like posting them April 27, 2016 version

1958 F.W.D.

1 hour ago, Superdog said:

Don't know which made me hungrier,the bacon pizza or the GMC.

Bacon Pizza.........................................................................................................................

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

32 minutes ago, 1958 F.W.D. said:

And no photochoppage, either!!! 

Excellent! I sometimes have to poorly photo-chop pictures in an attempt to enhance otherwise boring subject matter...that, and everybody seems to like poorly photo-chopped Winfall wimmins.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

1 hour ago, 1958 F.W.D. said:

Several inquiries regarding the bacon-wrapped pizza snack-

Just take any store-bought thin crust frozen pizza and make sure it is thoroughly thawed- as in overnight or longer. If you don't, it will "crack" as you roll it. Preheat the oven to 450. Lay it on a piece of parchment paper and roll it up as best as you can, it's kind of a pain in the ass. Then wrap it using thick-cut bacon (normal bacon works too but I like the thick-cut.) Overlap the slices a little bit. Then lay the roll on a rack in a roasting pan or some other kind of setup that will allow the grease to drain (put a little water in the catch pan so it doesn't smoke like hell.) Cook the whole thing at 450 for about 25 minutes. When it comes out cut the log into slices. 

It's messy to make the first few times until you figure it out and the pizza itself will fall apart if you don't use the parchment paper to help you.

Oh, and Otherdog, don't forget to take the parchment paper off and discard it before you put the pizza in the oven. 

Dammit, now you tell me! I just got back from the store with a thin crust pizza, a pound of bacon, and a roll of parchment paper. Guess I should have read those last two lines of the instructions, but I was really hungry and couldn't wait to try it because it looked so good in the picture- I cooked the paper and ate it too, but I must say it was quite delicious- which goes to show you, everything is good if it's wrapped in enough bacon, eh?

• Like 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

On 28.04.2016 at 3:42 AM, Gmerrill0516 said:

Extra small is 2 already?  Holy Crap!  Seems like just yesterday...time for another!?!?!

Great GMC.

That was the first I was going to say!

Cool double-Hahn picture and the two Superliner pics either.

GMC is the top notch! (Hmm, did I say anything about a notch?)

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

I'll stick with pizza cake. All this hand cooking, parchment paper from antique books.  .   . 4 or 5 single pizzas, extra cheese and a pot 

Pizza_cake.JPG

pchserve.jpg

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE