Superliner and a wee load

Looks Good!

I know tires have been improved but the scuff in corners with that trailer must kill them. Is there a line on the invoice for a "scuff surcharge"?

Jim The scuff factor plus! The roads are chip seal so you can imagine what the front tires look like on the trailer. We rotated them often.

thats quite the lowbed. is that a hinge in the middle of the goose neck? jeep looks like it's mullty tired any pictures of it disconnected

Bob the trailer does have a hinge affect to level the load and the Jeep(load divider) has 16 tires on it. Bob I've got pics some where of the load divider spread apart with

all the wheels.

• Like 1

Jim The scuff factor plus! The roads are chip seal so you can imagine what the front tires look like on the trailer. We rotated them often.

I can picture what those tires look like and would have to avert my eyes.

Hmmmm.....rotating the tires somehow puts rubber back on.....?

• Like 1

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

By the word, does anybody have a clue on where to get a steering wheel of that style?

I mean excepting to order a new one from Mack dealer.

Just tinkering with the idea to put it on my R-model.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Tim

Gudday M8

Gr8 Pix

Keep m Cumm n

post-426-0-71271400-1455973695_thumb.jpg

Jist guess n the Hitachi 870 twould B bout 80 to 90 ton

@ th@ weight in Oz me dun think your set up would B legal

to gain max weight u'd need to widen the dolly n float all the way out

Q:? wot weights u get on RSend

cya

§wishy

Ay Swishy! As you know with those types of transporter's the wider you go the triangle of danger increases. Going around a corner the trailer would "dive" especially with the load

divider in and not hooked directly to the tractor unit. Tim does not like the load divider any wider than necessary and the bridges tend to be pretty narrow. Not sure of the weight on the

arse end bu I can ask T1. Here is what happened with the same type of load on Gebbies Pass. With the load divider you better crawl around those sharp corners.post-426-0-01479300-1456057617_thumb.jpgpost-426-0-39539300-1456057670_thumb.jpgIt even happens in a straight truckpost-426-0-40076500-1456057705_thumb.jpg

From those shots I would say a load divider is not an easy thing you just switch on and go relaxing.

A mind switch is required to be shift "on" either.

As for the steering wheel I saw the same ones before in brand new Visions wich were for sale here in Russia.

So looks like those aren't special Aussie Mack parts.

Edited by Vladislav

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012