Christmas thoughts

Job41

AMEN! Merry Christmas to all.

Say prayers for our Troops also.

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Job41. From one Christian to another very well said. Christ is our Savior and the reason why we celebrate his birth on Christmas Day.

Merry Christmas to all and a Happy and Prosperous New Year

• Like 2

Denny

330-550-6020

A "Mack Pack" Charter Member

Bullhusk,

That is fascinating that a book about the book of Job played such a huge part in your salvation. Praise to Jesus Christ!

Job is probably my favorite of the Old testament books. It was also one I read long before I came to Christ. It rattled around in my brain for years and was influential in my thinking. The book answers numerous questions we might have in our lives. But one statement Job makes which I think should be repeated here is this: " I know my redeemer lives and at the last he will stand upon the earth. And after my skin has thus been destroyed yet in my flesh I shall see God." ESV.

Again to all BMT members Merry Christmas and may the new year bring about a revival in our great nation.

Job41

• Like 1