Can you imagine what 60 year old grease would do to the white interior of the ol' ladys kenmore quiet wash II?!?!?!?

Of the many "Thank God for stupid people so I can have a nice house" calls I ever ran one of the top was the lady who put her mechanic husband's greasy clothes in the washing machine and filled it with gasoline as the wash liquid. Don't now if they got clean, but they did burn up along with most of her house.

• Like 2

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

Of the many "Thank God for stupid people so I can have a nice house" calls I ever ran one of the top was the lady who put her mechanic husband's greasy clothes in the washing machine and filled it with gasoline as the wash liquid. Don't now if they got clean, but they did burn up along with most of her house.

You see my former Einstein tire guy a few weeks ago at my yard??

Gallon anti freeze jug with 1/2 gallon gas, pin hole in cap to "squirt" gas and soak off the cold patch.

So my ex tire guy squirted some gas into a 11 x 24 tire and decided to light it up to heat a cold patch up to remove it. Einstein squirted more gas into the lit tire patch, which than followed the stream to the plastic anti freeze jug. Einstein throws the jug across the yard with a pretty trail of burning gas. . . right towards his tire service truck. Runs to kick the jug away from the truck and now leaves a bigger trail of fire to my row of extra AC MaCK tires.

Mean while the tire and cold patch are now making black smoke from the rubber burning, gas trails burning in the yard and Einsteins boot and pants are now burning.

After we put him, the tire and the gas trails out and I told him to leave and don't ever come back, he asks my to get paid for his service call!

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Mek will clean anything right up but you will crap out your liver and that is bad if you don't know it. (You kinda die from that) I like the purple degreaser from the parts store and hot water if you can. Its not as good as diesel, K-1 or Gas. Just remember some stuff burns like crazy and assume all of it soaks into your skin and builds up in your blood so ventilate and wear good heavy black rubber gloves or something. Cancer, if you have not seen it in action is not an easy way to go. It sucks real bad in fact. Avoid exposer to chemicals wherever you can.

• Like 1

You see my former Einstein tire guy a few weeks ago at my yard??

Gallon anti freeze jug with 1/2 gallon gas, pin hole in cap to "squirt" gas and soak off the cold patch.

So my ex tire guy squirted some gas into a 11 x 24 tire and decided to light it up to heat a cold patch up to remove it. Einstein squirted more gas into the lit tire patch, which than followed the stream to the plastic anti freeze jug. Einstein throws the jug across the yard with a pretty trail of burning gas. . . right towards his tire service truck. Runs to kick the jug away from the truck and now leaves a bigger trail of fire to my row of extra AC MaCK tires.

Mean while the tire and cold patch are now making black smoke from the rubber burning, gas trails burning in the yard and Einsteins boot and pants are now burning.

After we put him, the tire and the gas trails out and I told him to leave and don't ever come back, he asks my to get paid for his service call!

How come there is never a bystander to catch action like this on their phone and post it for the rest of us?

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

How come there is never a bystander to catch action like this on their phone and post it for the rest of us?

My two workers were to busy laughing, I was too busy attempting to stop my place from burning.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE