1985 Mack Superliner Magnum dump truck on truckpaper

The interior color is right all magnums came with red interior if it had a sleeper the headliners were white on magnum models only. The seats are correct and have the magnum logo in the seats. Yea truck paper always list Mack's with wrong info I've seen ch listed as r model and so forth. I have done two complete ground up restorations on magnums both were 1985 models . I'll have to post pics of the sometime both are show winners . I have a guy wanting me to do a rw liberty edition restoration think I'm going to pass on that one she is rough

The interior color is right all magnums came with red interior if it had a sleeper the headliners were white on magnum models only. The seats are correct and have the magnum logo in the seats. Yea truck paper always list Mack's with wrong info I've seen ch listed as r model and so forth. I have done two complete ground up restorations on magnums both were 1985 models . I'll have to post pics of the sometime both are show winners . I have a guy wanting me to do a rw liberty edition restoration think I'm going to pass on that one she is rough

All Magnums had red headliners. The only the sleepers themsevles had white headliners originally. The truck on truckpaper is an original Magnum and was originally built with an E9400 engine, 2090 9Spd tranny, camle back suspension, and a double frame.