Went out and checked out a truck today

I think I know that truck,looks just like one that used to belong to Mark Kamp(he tried to trade it to me for my twin turbo V8),then it was part of the same collection that Dr.Bill's W71 was in for awhile,then that guy had a thinning out auction and it sold there. I'd say 5 to 7k depending on the condition of the tires.Rest looks and should be good shape.

Went and checked out a 1970 R600 with a V8 too another hour and a half further away wasn't worth the trip guy wanted 4500 for it but it had a lot of rust turned around and finally got home at 9 PM I started out heading to look at the R700 at 1 PM after working six hours it was a long day.

No pics of the R600 guy said it was in pretty good shape without a fifth wheel well it was rusty and did have a fifth wheel still on it I didn't take any pictures of it though it is black with twin chrome stacks on it. I really didn't spend much time there the place was locked up but the guy told me park on the side of the road and walk in didn't want any hassles with the local law seeing me marching around in there while the place was closed.

No pics of the R600 guy said it was in pretty good shape without a fifth wheel well it was rusty and did have a fifth wheel still on it I didn't take any pictures of it though it is black with twin chrome stacks on it. I really didn't spend much time there the place was locked up but the guy told me park on the side of the road and walk in didn't want any hassles with the local law seeing me marching around in there while the place was closed.

That wasn't in Galva,Il by any chance was it?

That's the one I saw they said they would pull the engine and sell it off before they would drop their asking price I have been checking out several nice oil field trucks in texas the shipping may be a deal killer unless I can get a good buck for the winch and headache rack off the back.

Edited by ranchhopper