my week in review

gearhead204

I missed one pic. this field got reseeded and the rocks picked while I was waiting for the hay to cure. borrowed the neighbors field roller its a old anhydrous tank that I half filled with water made a nice finish in the field , rides nice at 8mph in the tractor cab !

post-15818-0-94644300-1409547180_thumb.j

Ken thanks for a pic out your back door and not a pic of your back door!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana: I think I would feel like a rat in a maze having that much corn around. Wimmin? every so often one will go by on the county rd. but not to many photogenic ones!

Mrsmackpaul I just got the baler a year ago june, have put over 3000 bales thru it no problems, and was 8000 cheaper than a deere.

Tim Krones have just started showing up in wa. state in the last couple of years , I don't even know who the dealer is, might have to do some home work! yes my ground is basically flat but rocky as hell ! I think I would trade the rocks for slopes.

Tom no its a 6cyl. 1135 the v8 is a 1155.

thanks all for the comments, time for me to get out and change water and haul hay. Yardo in 2 weeks I start apple harvest will see how you do with that! :tease:

• Like 1

The County and local government in Suffolk County are legislating farms out, with water useage limits and cutting Nitrate content to 2% and dust particle laws. We can't sell our family farm and can't redo the soil damage from 2 1/2 feet of salt water from Sandy. So I've been growing AC MACKS and MOPARS. We'll end up leasing most all of it to a solar energy company and grow electrons. That wil pay the taxes plus a little and we can keep it and move to Va. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

thanks again for the comments! 41 Chev: makes you wonder if all these guys are this dumb,( as long as we have grocery stores we have food ) no need for farms! all I can say is may they be the first to starve!

Vlad: When I get a chance I want to head for the hills and get some pics to post, the fall will give some beautiful opportunity's to show off the area where I live and I need to post pictures of REAL mountains none of this little hump there bigger hump here stuff.