Quitting Smoking

j_martell

Recently purchased an "e-cig", and within the first 36 hours, cut the number of cigarettes down from nearly 40 a day to 6.......and i feel a million times better....just had to pass that along.....

Its nice being able to breath deep out in the cold and not cough, or laugh till i cough....an not cough...and keep up with my 2 year old daghter and not need a break.....

• Like 1

Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part....

Fantastic!! Best gift you could give you family! Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Theres been a book out for years titled The Easy Way To Stop Smoking by Allen Car [sp],don't roll your eyes lol,buy it on line read it and you will be done with smoking,just one thing it's really not easy but definitely do able..Good luck...

When I caught my 16-year old niece smoking (she was living with us) I made arrangements with the County Coroner for her to be present at the next autopsy he did on a lung cancer patient....And no it was not an option for her, As far as I know she never touched a smoke again.

• Like 2

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Glad I never got into smoking. Glad to hear you are stepping up and putting a stop to it.

Just don't replace smoking with eating! My friend did and now he's 320#! Ugh, it's killing him worse then smoking did.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

I loved smoking but quit cold turkey when Peter Jennings died. It just hit me that it was stupid to take chances with life. My mother died of cancer in April (not from anything she did) and I can tell you it is not the way to go. I gave it up and I'm glad the Mrs. did too. We are better off and not so poor either. Ma used to say everything in moderation. I think she was on to something although it didn't keep her going as long as it should. Quit the habit, drink lots of water and take up something productive. You will live longer and life will be better so long as you can walk up a set of stairs and still breath.

Good luck and make sure if you do quit that the next stress crisis in life doesn't take you back either. You will be glad you did.

Greg

Thank you all for the well wishes.....

Still on track, and Izzie needs a break before I do running around in the snow lol......mind you, her little legs can't move like I can in a foot of snow

Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part....