1975 RL795LST

I plan on being back down to Villa ridge no later then 0800 give or take. I just need to grab this trailer around 6 as the guys wife is being a real pita and wants storage. She sleeps in so I am going in to get this. I can sit down there for an hour or so. If it doesn't pan out you always got your sons friend to grab it. Now this is if all goes well when I get this blade trailer. Well alarm is now going off. call me 954-895-0977 and let me know. what happens in the next few hours or normal business times

How come you always get all the good stuff?.........no fair!!! :angry: LOL!! Just kiddin',Mike! Looks like a honey...........You must a bought Wendy a pair of them Ray Charles sunglasses!! He couldn't see out of them either!!! :loldude:

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

Ron,I hope it's as nice as the pics show and as it was represented by the owner. I just wish it wasn't so damn short. Anybody ever stretch an aluminum frame??? As far as the sound,I always thought they had a sound of their own.

Mike that's just the right length :loldude: . If it being that short really bugs you that much I'll definitely come to Iowa to get it :whistling: . No jokes I'm serious!

Josh :SMOKIE-LFT: