1975 RL795LST

I hope to see it too. Mikey took off with it when we got it unloaded,and hid it at his place. I can't get anything new anymore without him laying claim to it.

Isn't that what kids are good for. Dad I need money, Dad I broke down, Dad taking the new hot rod out, Oh yeah you need gas in your car lol. To bad I couldn't help you out with it last time

It was probably best for you that you didn't Randy. They were supposed to meet my friend Larry at 8 am in town with the truck,but they didn't have it even unhooked from the trailer it was holding up,then they had to pump up 4 tires before driving it in town to load. It all ended up working out,just not like I'd hoped . Larry was bouncing home out of Branson and was done for the week,so he really wasn't upset they weren't more prepared,so it ended up a better deal for everyone this way.

Yes Al,the bumper is nice,not perfect,but good enough for me. The hood is an easy patch,I was really pleased to see it had all 10 aluminum wheels.If it just wasn't so damn short!! I can't wait to run it across a scales,it's gotta be super light.It's got the all aluminum Hendrickson rubber block suspension.Mikey said it beat him to death driving it back to his place.

Oh Yeah,Hendrickson RSA suspension was lightweight all right.Good for the "bean counter",bad for the driver! Mike Lavery's RL has the same set-up only his has a 237 under the hood.

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA