Merry Christmas

farmer52

back atcha hand,,,baby jesus born in a manger,,,built this myself,,,old lady set up the figures,,and the hay,,,my favorite is little drummerboy,,any version,,merry christmas to all you fella,s,,,.hope this one is the best yet...bob

Bob...here ya go...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5U71V44Qk9U

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

just heard a commercial for a holiday gift,,,like wow man what happened to christmas gift,,,they tell me they do it that way,,,so they dont hurt anyones feelings,,,,who comes up with this stuff,,,now thiers 85 percent of us with our feelings hurt,,,,hey,,,einstien you forgot to include jesus.lol.bob

just heard a commercial for a holiday gift,,,like wow man what happened to christmas gift,,,they tell me they do it that way,,,so they dont hurt anyones feelings,,,,who comes up with this stuff,,,now thiers 85 percent of us with our feelings hurt,,,,hey,,,einstien you forgot to include jesus.lol.bob

Wasnt there a city that called it a holiday tree instead of Christmas tree?

• Like 1

Matt

and remember it is MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR not happy holidays. merry Christmas to all you guys too.

I was going to write the same words! It is Christmas with Christ! Don't let them take that away from us. Be blessed and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Love the Celtic ladies too. Those gals can sing! Not to hard on the eyes either. Thanks for posting

Greg

Wasnt there a city that called it a holiday tree instead of Christmas tree?

ya man rite here in reno,,,,this worthless fatass we got for a mayer,,,called it that,,,then why even bother with it then,,,dont bother even putting it up,,,fatso...... bob cochell he,s as worthless as tits on a bull,,,just another system sucker career politician...bob

• Like 1

As much as I bitch about living near Bethlehem, Pa.....It is a cool place to be this time of year. Merry CHRISTMAS to all. And Happy Kwanzaa to a few of you, too. Best wishes to all of you and your families in the new year. FWD's and engines with dual spark plugs for everyone. My Christmas Wish is for Ben Jumper to see the "4-Stroke Light" and to have the 2-stroke demons finally exorcised from his body once and for all.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

As much as I bitch about living near Bethlehem, Pa.....It is a cool place to be this time of year. Merry CHRISTMAS to all. And Happy Kwanzaa to a few of you, too. Best wishes to all of you and your families in the new year. FWD's and engines with dual spark plugs for everyone. My Christmas Wish is for Ben Jumper to see the "4-Stroke Light" and to have the 2-stroke demons finally exorcised from his body once and for all.

i notice back east they seam to be more into the season,,,hope your christmas is excellent,,,as for jumper,,,who cares what he wants,,,ill take a 1970 R600..restored mack engine duplex,airstart,spoke wheels...let me know when its ready ill tell you where to send it.hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...bob

• 2 weeks later...

You know the thing that really bugs me ? Can't say Christmas anymore,no Pledge of Allegiance,no prayer in school,Muslim president,and everything else that ain't PC ,but our money still says in God we trust and those same whiners sure don't mind spending it.

Merry Christmas everybody,especially to you Phil Robertson!!

the Pledge of Allegiance also says "one nation under god"....

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone

Matt

You know the thing that really bugs me ? Can't say Christmas anymore,no Pledge of Allegiance,no prayer in school,Muslim president,and everything else that ain't PC ,but our money still says in God we trust and those same whiners sure don't mind spending it.

Merry Christmas everybody,especially to you Phil Robertson!!

I make it a point to wish everybody a Merry Christmas and god bless Phil too.

The local F.D. has a Christmas tree, a Cross, a manger, a Menorah and an "A" Got to put up an "A" to please the Atheists

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL MY FRIENDS ON BMT

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE