Looks like an off brand, Ive actually managed to break a 1/2" proto industrial ratchet at work, Im not teling how, but it can be done if you really try and your impact wont break it loose. Good job on the tool, Id keep that one on the wall of shame just to remember the pain in your hand when it snapped.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Looks like an off brand, Ive actually managed to break a 1/2" proto industrial ratchet at work, Im not teling how, but it can be done if you really try and your impact wont break it loose. Good job on the tool, Id keep that one on the wall of shame just to remember the pain in your hand when it snapped.

30 year old AMERICAN MADE S-K!

• Like 1

Since I bought my 1" impact, when I get it out the nuts that used to laugh at my 1/2" drive and smile at my 3/4" drive now just jump off the thread and line themselves up on the shop floor. The ones that don't jump off and line up get the HOT wrench and then they wish they had jumped off and lined up on the floor. :whistling:

• Like 1

Robert

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

need a 3/4 drive set Leslie and S-K ratchet. wrenched lots of Macks over the years wth one. have managed to split the ratchet right around the clicker in 3 spots tho before. I always liked S K tools over anyone else including Snap on but its getting harder to find people to replace the SK's anymore

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

Going to try and and find a 1" drive 15/16 socket today...or an adapter! I'll borrow the torque adapter from work today, but I think it is 1" drive! The bolts in question are the ones that hold the exhaust bracket and fuel tank hanger! I got the back two off no problem, well, some problem, the front two aint budging with just cheater bars!